KO

₩18,638

₩25,632

할인금액: ₩6,994 (27% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

An Easy Way to Get Your Greens

bobm128님께서 Jun 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to drink at work to help me from snacking on unhealthy food. I find it helps curb my hunger in the morning between breakfast & lunch. I tastes like grass (green food taste) with a prominent lemony flavor. I don't mind the flavor, not great, but one of the better greens formulas I've tried. It mixes easily in my shaker but is a little gritty (not in a bad way, just noticeable). I don't know if it's helping my overall energy levels yet, too soon to tell I think, but I do feel the caffeine in it. I'm buying the other flavors (without caffeine) to drink in the afternoons. Give it a try.

Love it

Reviewer1920687님께서 Aug 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

taste good!

Taste better than expected

Royalqueen님께서 Dec 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste ok and not bad. Really boost energy and feel charged after drinking and stay healthy and not very hungry. The texture is alright and not as solid as others similar products. AG is a brand I enjoy.

Really energizing

Reviewer1206988님께서 Oct 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dont like the taste that much but it works! Energizing, healthy drink that gets you through moments when you need it. It really gives you a boost and it's a multi vitamin at the Same time.

Medium Energy

Reviewer1905819님께서 Aug 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This may be a good Superfood supplement, but it does not pack a nice energy boost.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품