KO

iHerb 상품평

₩43,907

₩57,248

할인금액: ₩13,341 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Amazing Grass - Amazing Side Effect

Reviewer1885170님께서 Sep 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this produt over a year ago for general health reasons. At the time my allergies were so bad I had to go the emergency room at a local hospital. After taking this produce for months my allergies started clearing up. Now I am symptom free 100%. I recently traveled to Europe and did not take this product with me. Symtoms returned almost immediatly confirming this product is the cure for me. My allergy tests showed me allergic to yard grass, some trees, and other pollens etc. I do not know how it works or if it will work for others with similar allergies. I just know it works for me and I recommend this product for general health even if you do not have allergies.

Definitely worth buying!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Green blend is the easiest way and the fastest way to take a large quantity of green vegetables daily. Green blend is an great addition to our health as it gives a general overall boost to all aspects of our products such boosting immune system, regulates blood pres sure, cholesterol, balancing pH value and many others! I have tried most of the different blends by Amazing Gras s. What I like about their products is that most of it tastes very good and are very easy for beginners to start with. The price is reasonable for the bulk prices. This product contains mostly organic ingredients. The product does not use soy lecithin (cheap fillers) though they are guilty of using other cheap fillers like flax seed, apple pectin. Luckily, these are about 10% by weight only. Not that these fillers are bad, they are just les s value for money. It is best to take in morning for best absorption or when hungry (avoid unneces sary carbohydrates while loading on nutrients).For the taste, it tastes just lightly favoured chocolate. You can use les s water if you like more concentrated chocolate favour. It also tastes good when eat straight! This product is very versatile and can be easily mix with many other powder. You can mix with lecithin (for its creamy taste), maca or other protein powder (for the sweet taste) or even Sunwarrior Ormus Supergreens (for its peppermint favour). Buy the bigger bulk to save more! I think the only downside is that the container neck is a bit small and it gets hard to scoop when the powder run low. Since only 40% by weight are green food, you might want to take more scoops or have an additional green blend in order to achieve the daily servings of vegetables needed. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great Energy and weight loss

Reviewer3010752님께서 Jul 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

this stuff is great. I have energy all day. i'm a quadriplegic and I have lost 35lbs using this and going on a gluten free diet. it is better with chocolate soy milk, but use that or regular soy to get your protein. it allows the fat to burn not the muscle!

GOOD! REALLLY GOOD!!!

5754836188627309811님께서 Aug 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good product,and the pure cocoa in it even fights cancer,(look it up/apoptosis). I give it to my husband in a smoothie for breakfast, for he will not actually eat food in the morning, but he will drink the smoothies. It says that it 'feeds' every cell in the body, I believe it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tastes great - feels great!

MikaelP님께서 Jul 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This combination of healthy herbs and chocolate tastes like an exquisite chocolate drink, when you mix with soymilk or oatmilk. The taste is so wonderful that you can hardly believe that this is actually a super healthy chocolatemix!

Amazed!

Reviewer2897558님께서 Aug 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just received my order today and was anxious to try this for the first time. As soon as I opened it I was pleased with the smell and had high hopes for the taste at this point. I mixed with whole organic milk and was very surprised at how good it tasted. Now I will need to wait and see if it works for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best tasting natural food powdered drink ever

Reviewer1083358님께서 Jul 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste, I have it with milk. Skin seems clearer and bowel movements more regular.

allergy relief

Reviewer1042457님께서 Apr 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I add a teaspoon of sweetner and this drink doesn't taste too bad. My allergies have dramatically improved. It took a few weeks though.

Super Detox

txbohogal님께서 Jan 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Amazing Grass Green Superfood is a healthy way to add high powered nutrients, enzymes, and detoxifying green elements to your diet. I add a scoop of chocolate to my chocolate protein powder and I feel good knowing the superfoods are doing their job to eliminate harmful metals, fluoride, Rx medicine residue, and harmful food additives to purify the blood and boost my overall health.

Amazing chocolatey taste!

Reviewer2774669님께서 Apr 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Oh my goodness, I was really excited to taste this green formula based on all the rave reviews that I read at iHerb. Everyone was right! When mixed with milk, this tastes just like a chocolate milkshake - absolutely amazing! My usual brand is Greens Plus, which I usually take in berry or tangerine, but I think I'm going to be switching over based on taste and overall better value. If you're unsure about purchasing this, don't be - try it and you'll love it. Plus iHerb is so great!

상품 1-10 중 전체 60 상품