KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Tastes like justice!

alloriginal님께서 Jun 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

a daily (late afternoon, on an empty stomach) greens/superfood drink has been a routine for me for years. I typically use Orac Energy Greens, which I purchase here at Iherb. I like to try new things, though, and I'm a great believer in variety, so I gave this a try. The powerhouse combination of extracts give this great antioxidant power, as indicated by an orac (Oxygen radical absorbance capacity) score of 15,000. Let's face it--this doesn't taste great. However, choking down one of these every day will akalyze the blood, boost immunity, improve regularity...personally, I can put up with the taste for all the benefits a supplement like this provides. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. If my review helped, please click yes!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.