KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 23 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

best meal of my day!!

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3303538님께서 Jul 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Though I purchase just about every other supplement from the awesome iHerb, I do not buy this here, because it's such an expensive product, and any discount helps. So, I order it from Vitacost when I can get their free shipping option. But know that this, along with the pomegranate mango flavor, is the FINEST protein shake/ meal replacement product I have ever used, and I've tried many. They are delicious when blended with organic rice or almond milk and ice (the chocolate benefits from an extra teaspoon of cocoa powder, raw if possible). As a vegetarian, I feel like I'm getting the best protein known to humankind with this stuff, and my stomach never gets upset, as it has with other protein shakes. I just feel nicely energized and satisfied after ingesting a completely nutritious and delicious- yet highly unprocessed- raw food. Perhaps our beloved iHerb will consider offering it for at least 3 dollars less, like some of its competitors? Thanks.

Great blended!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

PencilFullofLead님께서 May 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is a little too grainy for me to drink straight with milk or water, but it tastes great in shake-form, blended with ice. Yum! I've used it as a quick breakfast many a time. It also works well in smoothies.

Rx for Cholesterol

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2864112님께서 Sep 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to try this product because my cholesterol is higher than it should, & I don't want another prescription. Amazing Meal contains greens I usually don't find in something with chocolate. Also, maca is the best type of chocolate on Earth. The digestive enzymes are perfect for anyone suffering from IBS like I do. No stomach problems! This is also the first product I've seen using Stevia so it's perfect for someone watching their glucose levels. I mix the product with tea. It's great with green, black current, acacia, etc. Some might have a problem with the grittiness. As good as it tastes, it's really not an issue. I highly recommend it!!

Amazing Grass. Amazing Meal Chocolate

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

KiMaLi님께서 Apr 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great chocolate flavor. When you're on the go and need a quick meal to keep you going try this. Works as a great meal replacement when you're in a hurry. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb generally ships out products within 24 hours.

Amazing Meal Chocolste infusion

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2776819님께서 Jun 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great tasting but gritty. Very filling.

상품 1-5 중 전체 23 상품