KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Really good taste

5205371016186195711님께서 Sep 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this taste and it's really remind chocolate.

Heallthy and yummy!

Hulatebe님께서 May 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you are on a diet - best product selection. Mixing it with yogurt not only makes it a tasty drink but a good replacement for a meal

AMAZING!

4876034421335774714님께서 Mar 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this! I originally ordered this just out of curiosity, but am so glad I did! it's great in my morning shake with a banana, apple and dates. Kinda feels like you're drinking chocolate milk, but it's actually vegan :)

Amazing Grass. Amazing Meal Chocolate

KiMaLi님께서 Apr 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great chocolate flavor. When you're on the go and need a quick meal to keep you going try this. Works as a great meal replacement when you're in a hurry. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb generally ships out products within 24 hours.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

if its as good as the other amazing grass products...

Reviewer1221745님께서 Dec 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Still need to try this, which is why only 4 stars, but use their other chocolate powder to make a pre workout breakfast shake and I love it

Rx for Cholesterol

Reviewer2864112님께서 Sep 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to try this product because my cholesterol is higher than it should, & I don't want another prescription. Amazing Meal contains greens I usually don't find in something with chocolate. Also, maca is the best type of chocolate on Earth. The digestive enzymes are perfect for anyone suffering from IBS like I do. No stomach problems! This is also the first product I've seen using Stevia so it's perfect for someone watching their glucose levels. I mix the product with tea. It's great with green, black current, acacia, etc. Some might have a problem with the grittiness. As good as it tastes, it's really not an issue. I highly recommend it!!

Great blended!

PencilFullofLead님께서 May 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is a little too grainy for me to drink straight with milk or water, but it tastes great in shake-form, blended with ice. Yum! I've used it as a quick breakfast many a time. It also works well in smoothies.

Delicious

Reviewer1338163님께서 Mar 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of my favorites! I love chocolate and love getting my greens! A great pick-me-up and to add in smoothies.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great if you can get past the texture

Reviewer2781280님께서 Feb 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's very grainy but other than that it tastes pretty good and is VERY filling. I've tried many different types of meal replacement shakes and this is the most filling.

Yummy!

Reviewer2890205님께서 Dec 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great chocolate taste and very satisfying.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품