KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Amazing Grass. Amazing Meal Chocolate

KiMaLi님께서 Apr 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great chocolate flavor. When you're on the go and need a quick meal to keep you going try this. Works as a great meal replacement when you're in a hurry. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb generally ships out products within 24 hours.

best meal of my day!!

Reviewer3303538님께서 Jul 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Though I purchase just about every other supplement from the awesome iHerb, I do not buy this here, because it's such an expensive product, and any discount helps. So, I order it from Vitacost when I can get their free shipping option. But know that this, along with the pomegranate mango flavor, is the FINEST protein shake/ meal replacement product I have ever used, and I've tried many. They are delicious when blended with organic rice or almond milk and ice (the chocolate benefits from an extra teaspoon of cocoa powder, raw if possible). As a vegetarian, I feel like I'm getting the best protein known to humankind with this stuff, and my stomach never gets upset, as it has with other protein shakes. I just feel nicely energized and satisfied after ingesting a completely nutritious and delicious- yet highly unprocessed- raw food. Perhaps our beloved iHerb will consider offering it for at least 3 dollars less, like some of its competitors? Thanks.

Rx for Cholesterol

Reviewer2864112님께서 Sep 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to try this product because my cholesterol is higher than it should, & I don't want another prescription. Amazing Meal contains greens I usually don't find in something with chocolate. Also, maca is the best type of chocolate on Earth. The digestive enzymes are perfect for anyone suffering from IBS like I do. No stomach problems! This is also the first product I've seen using Stevia so it's perfect for someone watching their glucose levels. I mix the product with tea. It's great with green, black current, acacia, etc. Some might have a problem with the grittiness. As good as it tastes, it's really not an issue. I highly recommend it!!

Amazing Meal Chocolste infusion

Reviewer2776819님께서 Jun 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great tasting but gritty. Very filling.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great if you can get past the texture

Reviewer2781280님께서 Feb 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's very grainy but other than that it tastes pretty good and is VERY filling. I've tried many different types of meal replacement shakes and this is the most filling.

Great blended!

PencilFullofLead님께서 May 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is a little too grainy for me to drink straight with milk or water, but it tastes great in shake-form, blended with ice. Yum! I've used it as a quick breakfast many a time. It also works well in smoothies.

Nutritious and tastes okay

Reviewer1646053님께서 Sep 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

the taste is a little granular due to all the sediment. It's not very sweet and I mix it with a vanilla or strawberry soy protein powder to add additionally nutrients and cut the sweetness. I plan on buying more when I run out.

Amazing Grass, Amazing Meal, Chocolate Infusion - Review

Reviewer1601682님께서 Sep 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best of all the flavors AG has. However, after taking it for a couple days I started experiencing strong headaches. Therefore, I stopped drinking it. I'm going to try it one more time for a couple days to see if this happens again.

Amazing Grass, Amazing Meal, Amazing

Reviewer3026115님께서 Aug 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I couldn't have transitioned to Raw without this product.

Delicious.

Reviewer1582777님께서 Feb 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff - not sure why the scoop is so huge, compared with the Chocolate cacao Drink Powder by the same company. I tried one drink with the large scopp - most of it sank to the bottom of the glass. I have transferred scoops.

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품