KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

All Terrain, Wonder Wash, All Purpose Soap, Peppermint, 12 fl oz (360 ml) (Discontinued Item)

₩6,422
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Good body wash.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1162167님께서 Apr 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

A very good body wash. Nothing special though.

Not a good product

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2610167님께서 Jan 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am sorry to say that I wasn't at all pleased with this product. The label indicated that you could wash your hair and body with it and since it had a nice perrpermint smell, I washed my hair in this soap. Bad idea!! for at least 1 1/2 weeks my hair was brittle and felt like a horses mane. I still haven't gotten it back to the condition it was prior useage. As far as a body soap, didnt lather up hatdly at all, even using a nylon shower scrubbie.

Love this product

Reviewer2541045님께서 Jan 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use a zinc oxide based sunscreen on my face every day when I run. I have never been able to find a soap product that would effectively remove the greasy zince oxide from my skin when I shower.(And using Dawn Dishwashing Soap seemed a little extreme) All Terrain Wonder Wash is the wonder soap that works wonders on that zinc! I also love the refreshing smell and its low impact on the environment.

Fresh!

Reviewer1822839님께서 Apr 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This soap is found on the kitchen, bathroom and shower in my house. All-round and natural! Love it! And what a great fresh smell!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

all terrain wonder wash peppermint

Reviewer1847869님께서 Oct 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

use this in shower, hair, etc. normal shampoos and body washes contain too many ingredients. this one is nice and simple, and cleans the whole body and throughly too.

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품