KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good body wash.

Reviewer1162167님께서 Apr 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

A very good body wash. Nothing special though.

Not a good product

Reviewer2610167님께서 Jan 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am sorry to say that I wasn't at all pleased with this product. The label indicated that you could wash your hair and body with it and since it had a nice perrpermint smell, I washed my hair in this soap. Bad idea!! for at least 1 1/2 weeks my hair was brittle and felt like a horses mane. I still haven't gotten it back to the condition it was prior useage. As far as a body soap, didnt lather up hatdly at all, even using a nylon shower scrubbie.

Love this product

Reviewer2541045님께서 Jan 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use a zinc oxide based sunscreen on my face every day when I run. I have never been able to find a soap product that would effectively remove the greasy zince oxide from my skin when I shower.(And using Dawn Dishwashing Soap seemed a little extreme) All Terrain Wonder Wash is the wonder soap that works wonders on that zinc! I also love the refreshing smell and its low impact on the environment.

Fresh!

Reviewer1822839님께서 Apr 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This soap is found on the kitchen, bathroom and shower in my house. All-round and natural! Love it! And what a great fresh smell!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

all terrain wonder wash peppermint

Reviewer1847869님께서 Oct 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

use this in shower, hair, etc. normal shampoos and body washes contain too many ingredients. this one is nice and simple, and cleans the whole body and throughly too.

A great find!!!

Reviewer1554217님께서 Apr 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a lot of allergies so it is difficult to find products to use that aren't full of perfumey smells. Soaps, cleaners, lotions, I have stand in the store and smell them all and that doesn't always help. Years ago I had a peppermint shampoo that was wonderful. So, I thought I'd try the Wonder Wash. It is really nice. Leaves my hair squeaky clean with a light fragrance. I like being able to use it from head to toe. It doesn't dry out my skin like some "all-in-one" shampoos and body washes. My mother tried it also and she loves it. I highly recommend the Wonder Wash.

Nice cleaning power

Reviewer2489065님께서 Jun 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this to wash my hair, face and whole body. Nice clean feel and no chemicals!

ok

Reviewer2792124님께서 Dec 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A gentle shower gel, a pleasant smell. But I dount know, I will order it again, or no.

Odd Scent

Reviewer2929486님께서 Feb 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't care for the scent of this at all. It's odd and unpleasant and not very much like peppermint. I greatly prefer the fragrance free formula.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품