KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great product

5389747204349397468님께서 Apr 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Much more convenient then a multivitamin pill. Has a well rounded dose of vitamins and minerals. Its a little hard to drink when mixed in water on its own, but I usually mix it in a protein shake after the gym and you can't taste it

EXCELLENT WAY TO TAKE VITS AND MINS

Reviewer3031617님께서 Oct 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

With protein powder, psyllium husks and soy milk, this makes an excellent lunch. My wife doesn't like swallowing pills and is very happy to take her vitamins and minerals this way. Good product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I felt so good even as I was drinking the very first glass

Reviewer2468235님께서 Jan 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel very much more vital and energetic since starting with this product. My mood is brighter and my body feels good again.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

efficient and easy way to order products

Reviewer1694406님께서 Apr 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

used product for years and really like it am now gluten free and this meets my needs

Excellent Feeling!!

Reviewer1899253님께서 Jan 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Loved the reviews about this product so had to try. Really glad I did~I feel it relaxes my 'too wound up' personality and gives me wonderful sleep at night:) Taste wonderful mixed with my MACA in orange juice~VERY VERY easy to drink!! Will be buying another and ONLY using this product for all my vitamin and mineral needs......

Good Product

Reviewer1725305님께서 Sep 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I have used this product for years. It is rice based and has no gluton in it. I-Herbs has a good price on this.

Good Taste with Emergen-C

Reviewer2584656님께서 Aug 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We mix a teaspoon of the All One, Rice Base, into the Emergen-C to help it taste better. Give it a try and see what we mean...

Excellent Product

Reviewer1976569님께서 Jun 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I try to eat a very healthy diet but know that our foods are deficient in vitamins and minerals. This supplement provides me with the peace of mind knowing that I'm providing my body with the nourishment it needs. I can really tell the difference in the way I feel when I run out of this.

Excellent Multi for Men!

Reviewer3002813님께서 May 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a fantastic multi for men due to the "no iron" content. My husband mixes it in with his green drink every morning. Also the best price available here at IHerb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

edburst29

Reviewer1304607님께서 Feb 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Am very happy with the product. I feel better than I have for many weeks.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품