KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

The best all-in-one daily multi, plus gluten-free

Reviewer1991495님께서 May 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best all in one multivitamin, one scoop in juice or a shake and you are good to go all day. If you have gluten sensitivities in your home like we do, it's tough to get good products, because the food industry puts either wheat or barely malt in everything ("natural flavors" usually include barley malt, a hidden source of gluten in food!) because it's a cheap thickening additive. This product makes it possible for everyone in our family to get an excellent multivitamin and mineral supplement every morning.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

should have tried this ages ago

burdypie님께서 May 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has helped my Dad's sleep problems: inability to get his head down,far less calls to bathroom, and getting to sleep.My nights also much improved, right from the first day we were on it.Easier for those with swallowing problems,resistance to taking even more tablets and a most acceptable flavour, taste wise.I'm very impressed with this array of nutrients and their effect.I'm sure other benefits will appear the longer we are on Nutritech, but wanted to report the BIG sleep news.

Review for All One Rice Base Multi Vitamin & Mineral Powder

Reviewer2498023님께서 Jun 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was referred to this product by my chiropractor and it's the only product I've been able to take without digestive upset. I love it and it tastes good too!

All One Vegan

Reviewer1081513님께서 Aug 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't taste chalky unless mixed only with water-blends easily-fills out very quckly-drink immediately!

Excellent Multi for Men!

Reviewer3002813님께서 May 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a fantastic multi for men due to the "no iron" content. My husband mixes it in with his green drink every morning. Also the best price available here at IHerb.

Excellent Product

Reviewer1976569님께서 Jun 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I try to eat a very healthy diet but know that our foods are deficient in vitamins and minerals. This supplement provides me with the peace of mind knowing that I'm providing my body with the nourishment it needs. I can really tell the difference in the way I feel when I run out of this.

Good Taste with Emergen-C

Reviewer2584656님께서 Aug 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We mix a teaspoon of the All One, Rice Base, into the Emergen-C to help it taste better. Give it a try and see what we mean...

Good Product

Reviewer1725305님께서 Sep 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I have used this product for years. It is rice based and has no gluton in it. I-Herbs has a good price on this.

Excellent Feeling!!

Reviewer1899253님께서 Jan 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Loved the reviews about this product so had to try. Really glad I did~I feel it relaxes my 'too wound up' personality and gives me wonderful sleep at night:) Taste wonderful mixed with my MACA in orange juice~VERY VERY easy to drink!! Will be buying another and ONLY using this product for all my vitamin and mineral needs......

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

All One multiple vitamin and mineral powder

Reviewer2901385님께서 Dec 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best combination of vitamins and minerals on the market, in an easy to swallow powdered form.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품