KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Recovery Shampoo

5232259953353633025님께서 Apr 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's wonderful and it smells fantastic. I love the way it makes my scalp feel, and my hair feels so good.

Absolutely Best Shampoo Ever

5570495008551105193님께서 Feb 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a fairly large box of over-the-counter shampoos I have tried which all say they will heal dry, peeling scalps. Out of over a dozen brands this is the first that actually healed my dry scalp and makes my hair soft and manageable. I love the gentle fragrance. I appreciate Alaffia's philosophy and that this product is made in the U. S. A.

Not Anymore

Reviewer2239112님께서 Apr 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this shampoo several times, used to take to the salon with me and gave it five stars. The last time I ordered it was much darker in color, and much harsher and drying to my hair. I was unable to use and placed it by the sink to use as a hand soap so as not to go to waste.

no itch

Reviewer3092624님께서 Oct 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

No itchy scalp with this!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

smaells great, not a good shampoo

4799185297615720104님께서 May 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I must have hard water where I live or something like that, because this product made my hair sticky and oily...didn't like it at all as a shampoo. I use it as a body wash.

Not impressive

4614244214813830641님께서 May 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's nice that the ingredients of the shampoo are very natural. However the shampoo foams just a little, so, you need a lot of it, after wash it looks like the hairs becomes grease faster than using other shampoo.

VERY DRYING TO SCALP!!

4670914414152342083님께서 Mar 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

A warning to people with very fine hair and dry scalp, it will make you itch and severely dry your scalp. My hair is usually very fine and not dry, but using this shampoo i could barely run my fingers through my hair smoothly as I did before using it. I have immense dryness to my scalp now and my hair becomes very oily a day after using the shampoo, this is the body's sign that something I've used has dried out my natural oils on my scalp and has to produce more oils to compensate. Honestly my head hasn't been this dry in so long, it was getting better and now I'm back to zero!! I'm so disappointed.. :(

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

ideal

5492024177050689981님께서 Feb 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

sin agentes químicos que agredan el pelo

Good shampoo

Reviewer2614971님께서 Jan 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This shampoo contains rosemary,tea-tree and lavender essential oils, plus neem and shea butter. It is very good for flaky scalp which I often have in winter.The skin on my head feels much better after I use this shampoo. I give it only 4 stars because it does not completely solve the problem but there might be some other reason for my condition except just cold weather!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nourishing Hair & Scalp

4690910775978805608님께서 Nov 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is awesome and did as needed for my hair and scalp.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품