KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Alaffia, Neem & Shea Scalp Recovery Shampoo, 8.0 fl oz (235 ml)

₩8,513
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 20 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

HG shampoo!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Anna-Ilona님께서 Sep 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I rarely write reviews for shampoos, mainly because I find that most of them don't actually make any difference in my hair. Well, then again my hair is pretty stubborn. I started using this shampoo last summer. At first I didn't notice any difference in my hair, but after switching to another shampoo, I noticed that my hair wasn't as manageable anymore. I switched back to this one, and noticed a difference right away. My long, scandinavian hair is usually flat and lifeless. I love the fact that with this shampoo, even when I don't apply heat or styling products, my hair looks good! The price is right considering the good quality of the ingredients, but it's a bit too high for me since I'm on a student budget.

I love this stuff!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1798494님께서 Apr 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am African American with natural hair...after years of trying shampoos and treatments to cure my itchy scalp, I finally found one that works.This shampoo is awesome!I use both, the shampoo and conditioner and I love the results I received.I Will be purchasing more products from this line :-)

Not for me!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1745576님께서 May 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Maybe this shampoo works great for some,but not for me at all! I have really fine-dry hair and I was hoping this would be nice and moisturizing..in fact, it makes my hair more dry and brittle! I do like the company and its efforts to donate 10% of their proceeds to causes in Africa, I just don't like the product itself. It does little to clean and simultaneously leaves me hair feeling weak, dry, and uncleaned looking and feeling. Won't buy it again!

Love this shampoo

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

organicreviews님께서 Apr 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite so far. I have been using this shampoo for few weeks and I see the difference on my scalp and hair. My scalp does not get itchy as much as it used to and hair got a volume back.

simply the best

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1191518님께서 Sep 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very VERY good for dry flaky scalp. So mild I can use it for my 5 year old son's head. love it sincerely :)

상품 1-5 중 전체 20 상품