KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Effective and sugar-free

4854902752449295482님께서 Sep 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff doesn't taste the greatest, although it's not terrible tasting either. Best thing about it is that it's sugar-free and only stevia is added (no other artificial sweeteners). Convenient pouches, as well -- easy to take on long hikes or bike rides.

Electro Mix

Reviewer1994618님께서 Jul 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is fine. I wish they still had the larger packets that you could use in a gallon of water.

Electrotyte replacement

Reviewer1615889님께서 Aug 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

good drink to keep handy during strenuous exercise or very hot days. electrolyte Replacement with rehydration effective. Can help decrease night time leg cramps. Handy for travel. Would like single-serving package also.

Taste is mild

Reviewer2834180님께서 Sep 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used this product for 15 days and it is helping with my muscle spasms, so I like that even though the taste isn't that great. I mix it with another flavor and it is drinkable. I will continue to use it.

Love it!

Reviewer1409266님께서 May 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. I drink this when I'm working out, mix a packet with my water and I'm ready to go. Prefer this to other electro drinks that contain a lot of sugar.

Great Workout Drink

Reviewer1550058님께서 Mar 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use the product to flavor the water I take to the gym. It tastes better than GatorAid and works just as well with less sodium and calories.

Great sugar-free good-for-you product

Reviewer2722444님께서 Jan 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good product. Good value. Much better than having a sugar-filled drink.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Una buena agua con sabor

Reviewer2731847님께서 Jan 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Es un buen sustituto de otras marcas cargadas de azúcares. La compré por eso y no esta mal. Es como beber agua con sabor a lima.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품