KO

iHerb 상품평

₩24,610

₩34,180

할인금액: ₩9,570 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

SO happy I found this!!!

Reviewer2083376님께서 Aug 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been feeling very sluggish, was not sleeping well, and was stiff and sore all over. After researching the symptoms of underactive thyroid and why it often goes undiagnosed, I decided to give this a try - not as hormone replacement but to feed and nourish my glandular system in hopes that it would begin to function more efficiently. Not only did I start to feel better almost immediately, but I noticed that I also lost my cravings for foods that would further tax my thyroid gland and perpetuate weight gain. I feel SOOOO much better and plan to continue taking this regularly.

measurable results

Reviewer1128553님께서 Nov 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have host of endocrine issues 4+ years into Chronic Fatigue and Chronic Lyme. My thyroid has recovered a lot but I was still have trouble converting T4 to T3, so my free T3 (what your cells can use) was very low. Two months of taking this twice a day has significantly changed my lab results, and i have normal levels of T3. Change in how I feel is complicated to measure because there are so many things wrong, and my adrenal function is still poor. so for now I have to go with lab results, and hope that when I get everything working right I will feel better more often. I would speculate that someone with less serious issues who had poor energy from poor thyroid function might notice a positive change more distinctly.

Incredible tool!

Reviewer1797456님께서 Jan 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a male and in my early 50s and started to use this with iodine and selenium. I am very healthy, but do notice a significant boost even using 1 a day. Various fatty deposits quicky dissolved and energy and stamina is steady. Fantastic product!

Works well

Reviewer1019614님께서 Aug 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take it at night, works great. Other brands do not have the same effect.

Great thyroid support

5454768098461184526님께서 May 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works great, highly recommend.

The Best Replacement

5278953516303709226님께서 May 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product brought my thyroid blood work into balance for the first in 8 years.

Excellent Product

5588699219444147225님께서 Jul 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was exactly what I had purchased in the past, high quality product and very beneficial. Will continue to purchase this regularly to continue to improve my health.

Cold hands

Reviewer2950614님께서 Jul 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't really blame the product. Usually AOR product are top notch but it gave me cold hands in the morning. Perhaps it's just me who didn't need it. It might work for others but did not for me. Besides, pathogens feed on glandulars so that's always something to consider.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품