KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

SO happy I found this!!!

Reviewer2083376님께서 Aug 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been feeling very sluggish, was not sleeping well, and was stiff and sore all over. After researching the symptoms of underactive thyroid and why it often goes undiagnosed, I decided to give this a try - not as hormone replacement but to feed and nourish my glandular system in hopes that it would begin to function more efficiently. Not only did I start to feel better almost immediately, but I noticed that I also lost my cravings for foods that would further tax my thyroid gland and perpetuate weight gain. I feel SOOOO much better and plan to continue taking this regularly.

measurable results

Reviewer1128553님께서 Nov 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have host of endocrine issues 4+ years into Chronic Fatigue and Chronic Lyme. My thyroid has recovered a lot but I was still have trouble converting T4 to T3, so my free T3 (what your cells can use) was very low. Two months of taking this twice a day has significantly changed my lab results, and i have normal levels of T3. Change in how I feel is complicated to measure because there are so many things wrong, and my adrenal function is still poor. so for now I have to go with lab results, and hope that when I get everything working right I will feel better more often. I would speculate that someone with less serious issues who had poor energy from poor thyroid function might notice a positive change more distinctly.

Incredible tool!

Reviewer1797456님께서 Jan 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a male and in my early 50s and started to use this with iodine and selenium. I am very healthy, but do notice a significant boost even using 1 a day. Various fatty deposits quicky dissolved and energy and stamina is steady. Fantastic product!

Works well

Reviewer1019614님께서 Aug 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take it at night, works great. Other brands do not have the same effect.

Great thyroid support

5454768098461184526님께서 May 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works great, highly recommend.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품