KO

iHerb 상품평

₩27,761

₩38,557

할인금액: ₩10,796 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Best Magnesium Capsules.

5625657342130073188님께서 Oct 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have been trying to up our magnesium after showing some signs of deficiency. We love that this does not contain silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate! I think it is worth the extra cost to have a high quality product without unwanted fillers. We use this with MAGNESIUM OIL SPRAY!! Magnesium oil spray has made a HUGE difference, I think after the bottles of this are used up, we will stick to topical magnesium oil as our only mag supplement. We have read that magnesium oil does in weeks what magnesium capsules does in months. ..........Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to read my other reviews

no magnesium stearate

aestheticmedicalreviews님께서 Aug 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well with vitamin d and K2 - has removed my chocolate cravings which i presume was due to magnesium defficiency. Is helping to fix my osteoporosis/arthritis. After a few weeks of this i can finally also take calcium supplements without pain. Causes no stomach upset and best of all no nasty magnesium stearate. I take this before bed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4733885977040983541님께서 Feb 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite magnesium, if I mix with orange juice, my children take it without any complain. I give it with P5P. The capsules doesn't contain any fillers and it has much better taste (sour) then magnesium glycinate (which is so disgusting).

Magnesium essential mineral

5713049330403643153님께서 Apr 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was looking for a magnesium malate with as few fillers as possible. This one didn't contain Stearic Acid or Magnesium Stearate, so I tried this brand.

Better Sleep

4612120995713906551님께서 May 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take one of these at night with a Calcium-Magnesium Citramate from Thorne for a much better quality sleep. Really happy with it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product with high levels og malic acid.

5543131721947034065님께서 Jun 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it for detoxifying aluminium. I can feel that it is a great product, with high levels of malic acid. I am recommending it to friends and clients.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

aaronash님께서 Dec 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best way to absorb magnesium is topically, but it's certainly good to send some through your system internally to keep things moving. If you're not having regular bowel movements, this will help that happen. I was pretty clogged up, so it takes me 4-5 capsules before I notice any difference.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Mag Malate Renew is a Great Product!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Appreciate that this Mag Malate Renew is a fully reacted magnesium malate. It provides the essential mineral magnesium along with malic acid. This dietary supplement is also 100% vegetarian.

mag malate renew

5670250706664438962님께서 Jan 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

seems to work well

Magnesium Malate

karishma님께서 Sep 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helps me with aches and pain and soothes muscles. What's also good is that it does not contain magnesium stearate or stearic acid.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품