장바구니가 비어있습니다.
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

할인금액: ₩13,467 (28% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

•  본 제품은 검역시 의사의 소견서나 처방전이 요구될 수 있습니다.

• 평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)

Great product!

Reviewer3143958님께서 Dec 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm so sorry two customers got a bad batch or bottles. Mine is 2014 expiration and very fresh. I don't normally take the time to review products and I use I Herb all the time. This product doesn't deserve such a low rating. These are two key supplements in one and recommended in Dr Mark Hyman's book "Blood Sugar Solutions" for detoxification. I'm reordering.

Good for Healthy Metabolism

Reviewer2752777님께서 May 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is definitely much better than the ratings would imply. I take one capsule a day with my morning meal and it gives me more energy throughout the day. The two negative reviews below mention capsule contents shrinking and a certain smell to the capsules. I have experienced this as well. But neither issue has caused me any alarm or seemed to affect the efficacy of the product.

Enhancing Supplement

5562292437899065001님께서 Jun 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product has enhanced the cognitive improving effects of Lypo-Spheric G S H and I am confident and not anxious about my continuing pathway.

NAC + R-Lipoic = Awesome combo

Reviewer3343479님께서 Sep 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

NAC + R-Lipoic = Awesome combo This type of lipoic, in particular, is an excellent product and is one of the very most important supplements anyone can take. The patent holder, Geronova, has amazing alternatives on their site that are even better, such as liquid potassium-R-lipoic. Hey iHerb - please carry the full Geronova product line!

Best Form of Lipoic Acid

5335535286613195927님께서 Feb 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The capsules are green and easy to spot if you have other pills in a pill box. R is the best form of lipoic acid. It is hard to find R lipoic acid and NAC is one pill with this dosage and without bad fillers.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품