KO

₩11,220

₩15,572

할인금액: ₩4,352 (28% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Bubble Bath

Reviewer2389368님께서 Sep 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

fragrance alone will set you free.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2282566님께서 Jul 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent for restoring balance

Great bubble bath

Reviewer3352625님께서 Nov 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very softening to the skin. The patchouly/frankincense scent clings to the skin as a very subtle perfume. Makes great bubbles. I love this product.

Beautiful bath time

aunatural님께서 Oct 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I look forward to running a bath and pouring some of this powder in. I love that it makes beautiful bubbles and it's soft on the skin. But the best part is the scent! So relaxing, so peaceful, so calming. Soft, natural and gentle. And you only need a small amount, so the jar goes a long way.

Smells Relaxing

4807325696206648254님께서 Jun 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this item based on the reviews, and the reviews were correct! It does smell amazing and it relaxed me. The bubbles were also very impressive!

Lovely

Stellastar님께서 Sep 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchase various bath products for my teenage son who loves his baths when he returns from boarding school on the weekends. After using this product, both he and the bathroom smelt amazing. I also tried this and it is a lovely product. It softens the skin and I only used a small amount. It turns the water milky when I put it into an already run bath. I would liken it to milk powder bath products and wouldn't necessarily use this for a foamy bubble bath. I wouldn't use in a child's bath. Though not reading or perceived as artificial, it does feel concentrated which is great for an adult with matured skin. I also recommend iHerb to all my family and friends in Australia. iHerb is an excellent source with excellent price points. Here in Australia we are often overcharged for natural products and I have found iHerb incredibly economical. Shipping rates and times are the best I've ever come across on any site.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품