KO

iHerb 상품평

₩64,631

₩82,381

할인금액: ₩17,750 (22% 할인)

• Please note this item has been replaced by ABT-52179.

• 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Fantastic!

foodonamission님께서 Dec 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my third flavour of About Time Whey and just like the rest I love this product too! It's easily digestible, has a great flavour that you can drink on it's own but also compliments fruit or green smoothies wonderfully!

Awesome product

4777905079577827697님께서 May 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just an amazing protein powder with only clean, delicious ingredients on the list. Good stuff.

Compromised Packaging

5405229433975961942님께서 Jul 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

While I was extremely impressed with the speed of delivery of my products, I was surprised to find my protein powder chalking out the side of the container before it had even been unscrewed. When I removed the top, the foam seal was broken and the protein powder was everywhere. I'm concerned as to whether my protein has been compromised with Lord knows what and whether the product is still fresh. This is my first purchase on this website, and I'm pretty disappointed and would like a replacement container. I've already referred another person to this website and hope they don't receive the same experience. If this mistake is rectified, then I will gladly be a return customer due to all other aspects of purchase being satisfactory. UPDATE: I emailed customer service regarding the packaging of the protein powder. A representative responded to my complaint very quickly and had already shipped a replacement container. I received it 2 days later and have been very pleased with this batch of About Time. Thank you I-Herb for standing by your products!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5356946921066490598님께서 Mar 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Clean and yummy

5369590579822199525님께서 Apr 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you search for a clean and good flavored protein, this is the one. Love it

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

SarahOmar님께서 Jul 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

1st protein powder I bought with stevia as I was trying to lay off the sugar and artificial sweeteners - 1 sip and I was thrown off. Disgusting to my taste buds. Great nutritional content but I'll be switching to unflavoured protein powders. Had to give my tub away.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great ingredients but lack of taste

5588683325799088520님께서 Oct 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has great ingredients. Very natural but the taste is awful with water. I can only drink this shake with my almond milk !

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품