KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

alcohol free

lisofby님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

doesn't taste as good as the alcohol stuff, but god enough.

excellent need more than 5 stars

5579997917002276689님께서 Mar 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Gerd since a year and half and now i start taking Thorne Betain HCL ,natural balance peptic sooth ,Jarrow mastic gum ,doctor best Pepzin GI ,eating 2 cloves of crushed fresh garlic with every meal which is very helpful for candida and will stop your nausea dramaticlly ,Thorne vitamin b complex , Thorne zinc picolnate 15 mg ,Nordic omega 3 ,changing refined salt and takes instead aloha bay pink Himalayan salt and Celtic sea salt , eating sauerkraut and pickles had a lot of probiotec ,jarrow L-glutamine ,Jarrow organic apple cider vinegar with food,Now food ginger root extract,NutriBiotic grapefruit seed extract ,and decreasing proccessed food and eating more vegetable especially broccoli (Now food Broccoli seeds for sprouting is good and healthier) and more fruit except starchy and of course you had to stop eating sugar (and of course Big Tree Farms organic Coconut sugar is excellent choice if taken in small doses better than refined sugar but in the early stage of your recovery it is better to not eating sugar at all)and avoid eating some kinds of nuts and eating 100% raw honey on an empty stomcah, also take one teaspoon after meal of this Swedish bitters and all of your symptoms will be cured and you forget about one day that you have Gerd and all that i buy from IHERB so thanks to iherb for letting all of these good supplements available to us

Not sure

ReviewsByNina님께서 Feb 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to buy another brand of swedish bitter which has a totally different taste than this. I just hope that I will have the same excellent results of the other brand. UPDATE: Horrible taste, not as effective as the other brand I used.

Swedish Bitters Wonder Herb

5127569373857964679님께서 Mar 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am still testing out this product but can confirm that many of the thigs stated in the okd manuscript works exactly as it claims!

Abkit, NatureWorks, Swedish Bitters

5652276486736513822님께서 Mar 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't have a gallbladder since 1997 and I always had issues digesting, even when taking digestive enzymes. Since I started using Swedish Bitters, I found that my digestion improved.

Great stuff

Reviewer1694950님께서 Oct 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is great you need to read the book Health Through Gods Pharmacy, it will within 10 minutes stop stomach discomfort and cure a lot of what ails people these days.

Joseph

4958805352778127728님께서 Oct 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent tonic and has made a difference to my digestion already. Wish you had it in a litre bottle.

Love this

Reviewer3276967님께서 Sep 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of my go to products, we try to have it in the house. Very good for the digestive system, all you need is a little. The taste is strong, very earthy, and we like it.

Noticable difference

Reviewer1513607님께서 Sep 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife struggles with the pain of Fibromyalgia. She has experienced a significant decrease in pain using this product. There is no other reason for the change and this comes after just a week or 10 days of use. I don't know what makes this useful for this problem, but after reading several glowing comments from other Fibro suffers I decided to order Bitters and try it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Prefer Hilda Hemmes Swedish Bitters

4839964790182216380님께서 Sep 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are very mild bitters.

상품 1-10 중 전체 47 상품