KO

₩20,963

₩27,307

할인금액: ₩6,345 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Cynthia

Reviewer2309013님께서 Jul 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A friend had introduced me to Swedish Bitters. She uses it often for various ailments & gave me some. I have Lupus an autoimune disease & found that taking the bitters has helped. Also has helped with IBS,irritable bowel syndrome.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Instant relief from upset stomach

Reviewer3143927님께서 Mar 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This provides instant relief for an upset stomach. It can also provide relief (not instant, at least not in my case), for constipation. Yes, they're bitter, but in a weird way, that's part of the appeal. This tonic feels warm and healing as you swallow it. I'm going to start taking these bitters with me when I travel to ward off any stomach bugs.

swedish bitters

Reviewer2523390님께서 Jan 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used swedish bitters for many years, taken each day as a liver and gall bladder tonic. I have used it for chicken pox, great for taking the itch out. Gall bladder pain, as a hot poultice. 2 tlbsps for over indulgence, ie hangover.

Wonderful Digestive Tonic

KayMorrison님께서 Apr 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has proved to be an effective addition to our home medicine chest. Whether it's constipation, bloating, heartburn or other digestive discomfort, we find this to be balancing and cleansing. In cases of constipation, it is reliable without being harsh. It even helps to take a small spoonful on days when you are feeling depleted from poor food choices. The bitter taste is -- well -- bitter, but activates beneficial digestive juices. I actually like the fact that it isn't candy-like. My children cringe at the taste but take it willingly because it relieves discomfort so readily.

helps liver/digestion

Reviewer3215386님께서 Nov 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took a whole bottle of this product, but I was not sure if it was working. After taking a break from it for a month or so, I started a new bottle and almost immediately had a "liver breakthrough". My liver/gallbladder felt sore, like it was "cleansing" for 3-4 days. I feel better, and my digestion and bowels are better, too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Give your digestion a boost

Reviewer1654938님께서 Apr 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you like digestion and nice poops, this stuff will help you kick it up a notch.

Digestive support

khessel님께서 Aug 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product assists in fat digestion.

Joseph

4958805352778127728님께서 Oct 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent tonic and has made a difference to my digestion already. Wish you had it in a litre bottle.

Noticable difference

Reviewer1513607님께서 Sep 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife struggles with the pain of Fibromyalgia. She has experienced a significant decrease in pain using this product. There is no other reason for the change and this comes after just a week or 10 days of use. I don't know what makes this useful for this problem, but after reading several glowing comments from other Fibro suffers I decided to order Bitters and try it.

Nice product

Reviewer2355097님께서 Jul 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using swedish bitters for over 5 yrs. Its a nice product though I don't take it every day but in time i do take it i feel the results.Great in food digestion

상품 1-10 중 전체 48 상품