KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 46 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Cynthia

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2309013님께서 Jul 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A friend had introduced me to Swedish Bitters. She uses it often for various ailments & gave me some. I have Lupus an autoimune disease & found that taking the bitters has helped. Also has helped with IBS,irritable bowel syndrome.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Instant relief from upset stomach

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3143927님께서 Mar 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This provides instant relief for an upset stomach. It can also provide relief (not instant, at least not in my case), for constipation. Yes, they're bitter, but in a weird way, that's part of the appeal. This tonic feels warm and healing as you swallow it. I'm going to start taking these bitters with me when I travel to ward off any stomach bugs.

swedish bitters

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2523390님께서 Jan 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used swedish bitters for many years, taken each day as a liver and gall bladder tonic. I have used it for chicken pox, great for taking the itch out. Gall bladder pain, as a hot poultice. 2 tlbsps for over indulgence, ie hangover.

Wonderful Digestive Tonic

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

KayMorrison님께서 Apr 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has proved to be an effective addition to our home medicine chest. Whether it's constipation, bloating, heartburn or other digestive discomfort, we find this to be balancing and cleansing. In cases of constipation, it is reliable without being harsh. It even helps to take a small spoonful on days when you are feeling depleted from poor food choices. The bitter taste is -- well -- bitter, but activates beneficial digestive juices. I actually like the fact that it isn't candy-like. My children cringe at the taste but take it willingly because it relieves discomfort so readily.

helps liver/digestion

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3215386님께서 Nov 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took a whole bottle of this product, but I was not sure if it was working. After taking a break from it for a month or so, I started a new bottle and almost immediately had a "liver breakthrough". My liver/gallbladder felt sore, like it was "cleansing" for 3-4 days. I feel better, and my digestion and bowels are better, too.

상품 1-5 중 전체 46 상품