KO

iHerb 상품평

₩28,859

₩40,070

할인금액: ₩11,211 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Molkosan

4967661778366283682님께서 May 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for over 25 years....Its great if you are having problems in the gut....I also use it when I have had to much suger..it instantly kills the overload and if you use it every morning and evening for 2 weeks it stops the cravings...I also use it if you have a pimple or need to clean oily parts of the face.. I always have a bottle of Molkosan in the house...if you find it hard to drink straight then I add it to some warm water...

Trusted product

Reviewer1933038님께서 Nov 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix this with a little juice and water every morning. No dramatic difference in how I feel, but seems to increase overall health and wellbeing.

Excellent product

Reviewer1962787님께서 Nov 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't mind the taste, I dilute about 2 tablespoons into quarter glass of warm water and drink at once (usually with my digestive enzymes and bile supplements) before a meal. This has no negative side effects on my digestion, I find that it helps to aid digestion and break down foods better. I used to get chronic gall bladder spasms and unpredictable bloating after eating certain foods (even home cooked). I prefer to drink at once because of the acidity as I have weak enamel, always rinse your mouth after drinking! I think it is better to drink this with cool temperature liquids, as heat will enhance the acidity of the supplement. I don't mind the taste, a little tart and astringent, but a palatable acquired taste with good health benefits. I'm not a big dairy eater, so I probably lack a lot of enzymes in my diet, this is a good way to fortify.

Great Product

Reviewer3336408님께서 Nov 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was given to me by a friend who lives in the UK like me she has digestive issues and it is truly the best product for my reflux.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

wonderful skin with the help of molkosan

Reviewer2602975님께서 Dec 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect

appreciation

Reviewer1664694님께서 Nov 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you for offering this real quality product. I al;so appreciated the low mailing cost.

A Vojgel Molkosan

Reviewer2539460님께서 Dec 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product and will buy it again.

drink to your health

Reviewer1592743님께서 Oct 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Molkosan since i was 12 years old. iam convinced it has giving me great health benefits

Great product

5405268992849608414님께서 Sep 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product.

great!

5495069641474287848님께서 Dec 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product for a dew months now and I m very Happy with it! It seems to work really good!

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품