KO

₩15,932

₩22,117

할인금액: ₩6,185 (28% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

It works for me.

Reviewer1123937님께서 Jul 18, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works for me. No side effects.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Relief from allergy symptoms within one minute

Reviewer3159158님께서 May 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I receive relief from allergy symptoms such as headaches,itchy eyes and nasal stuffiness in one minute after using the drops. This is the only suppliment that I can use for my allergy and sinus problems that will not elivate my blood pressure.During allergy season I carry it with me at all times. I also use it when I know I will be in close areas where there are perfumes and fabrics such as wool or when visiting friends who have cats or dogs. I find this product wonderful.

best I've tried yet

Reviewer1519987님께서 May 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My five-year-old daughter has been fighting environmental allergies since she was two. She has skin outbreaks and reactive breathing issues. It's been bad. This has worked the best we've found so far. Her nose is moist and not itchy so she's stopped picking it entirely! This did a better job than Zyrtec for kids, and I feel better about giving it to her.

INCREDIBLE

Reviewer2018312님께서 Dec 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking strong anti-histamine for over 20 years for a very very strong itch (without any skin eruptions or skin colour change). With A. Vogel Allergy Relief I'm now able to have 1/2 a tablet of regular anti-histamine every third day. This within only 3 months of usage. Imagine in 6 months from now! Really happy with the results!

Fluid Pollinosan

Reviewer1666709님께서 Mar 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer the tablets. The ingredients are helpful for controling seasonal allergies.

ok

Reviewer1058863님께서 Sep 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

ok

Excellent Medication for Allergy

4776959035007936614님께서 Dec 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Simply superb medicine

How do I know it works?

5262772148133830843님께서 May 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ran out of the product two days after sending an order to iHerb. The bottle is brown and heavy and I just didn't realize how close to empty it was. Well, not gonna send off a special order just for that. Two days later the privet bloomed. I couldn't click the submit order button fast enough. While I was shopping I learned that this product also comes in tablets. I considered those, save me from not knowing when the bottle was almost empty, to say nothing of the real pain of all that alcohol dripping on my tongue. Went on and got the liquid. Not gonna fool with what works. Besides, I'm old enough that the idea of medicine tasting nasty is just the way it is.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A Vogel Homeopathic Pollinosan Allergy Relief Is A GREAT Homeopathic Product!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Effective product that relieves symptoms Without drowsiness and with NO SIDE EFFECTS! It is nice to know that this is an all natural blend of homeopathic ingredients!

Allergy Relief

Reviewer1834112님께서 Jul 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent! Almost miraculous. No itchy eyes and runny nose. I highly, highly, highly recommend this product. I'll be trying it again for the autumn allergy season.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품