KO

iHerb 상품평

₩16,406

₩22,775

할인금액: ₩6,369 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

It works for me.

Reviewer1123937님께서 Jul 18, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works for me. No side effects.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Relief from allergy symptoms within one minute

Reviewer3159158님께서 May 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I receive relief from allergy symptoms such as headaches,itchy eyes and nasal stuffiness in one minute after using the drops. This is the only suppliment that I can use for my allergy and sinus problems that will not elivate my blood pressure.During allergy season I carry it with me at all times. I also use it when I know I will be in close areas where there are perfumes and fabrics such as wool or when visiting friends who have cats or dogs. I find this product wonderful.

best I've tried yet

Reviewer1519987님께서 May 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My five-year-old daughter has been fighting environmental allergies since she was two. She has skin outbreaks and reactive breathing issues. It's been bad. This has worked the best we've found so far. Her nose is moist and not itchy so she's stopped picking it entirely! This did a better job than Zyrtec for kids, and I feel better about giving it to her.

INCREDIBLE

Reviewer2018312님께서 Dec 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking strong anti-histamine for over 20 years for a very very strong itch (without any skin eruptions or skin colour change). With A. Vogel Allergy Relief I'm now able to have 1/2 a tablet of regular anti-histamine every third day. This within only 3 months of usage. Imagine in 6 months from now! Really happy with the results!

Fluid Pollinosan

Reviewer1666709님께서 Mar 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer the tablets. The ingredients are helpful for controling seasonal allergies.

A Vogel, Allergy Relief Pollinosan,

Reviewer2359826님께서 Mar 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the allergy drops best of all..they work quickly and effectively. I would highly recommend them to allergy sufferers.

Excellent

Reviewer3033455님께서 Jul 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gave excellent relief. Would recomment it to anyone with bad allergies.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for allergies really works!!

Reviewer2159035님께서 Aug 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I herb two thumbs up!!

PERFECT

Reviewer2787476님께서 Feb 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

JUST PERFECT, THANKS A LOT.

Excellent

Reviewer1799130님께서 Apr 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품