KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

best I've tried yet

Reviewer1519987님께서 May 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My five-year-old daughter has been fighting environmental allergies since she was two. She has skin outbreaks and reactive breathing issues. It's been bad. This has worked the best we've found so far. Her nose is moist and not itchy so she's stopped picking it entirely! This did a better job than Zyrtec for kids, and I feel better about giving it to her.

It works for me.

Reviewer1123937님께서 Jul 18, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works for me. No side effects.

Fluid Pollinosan

Reviewer1666709님께서 Mar 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer the tablets. The ingredients are helpful for controling seasonal allergies.

A Vogel, Allergy Relief Pollinosan,

Reviewer2359826님께서 Mar 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the allergy drops best of all..they work quickly and effectively. I would highly recommend them to allergy sufferers.

Excellent

Reviewer3033455님께서 Jul 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gave excellent relief. Would recomment it to anyone with bad allergies.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for allergies really works!!

Reviewer2159035님께서 Aug 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I herb two thumbs up!!

PERFECT

Reviewer2787476님께서 Feb 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

JUST PERFECT, THANKS A LOT.

Excellent

Reviewer1799130님께서 Apr 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Medication for Allergy

4776959035007936614님께서 Dec 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Simply superb medicine

How do I know it works?

5262772148133830843님께서 May 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ran out of the product two days after sending an order to iHerb. The bottle is brown and heavy and I just didn't realize how close to empty it was. Well, not gonna send off a special order just for that. Two days later the privet bloomed. I couldn't click the submit order button fast enough. While I was shopping I learned that this product also comes in tablets. I considered those, save me from not knowing when the bottle was almost empty, to say nothing of the real pain of all that alcohol dripping on my tongue. Went on and got the liquid. Not gonna fool with what works. Besides, I'm old enough that the idea of medicine tasting nasty is just the way it is.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품