KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,742

₩9,068

할인금액: ₩1,326 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

My dogs simply love these treats! Great for their joint health too!

Reviewer1563311님께서 Mar 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic price for such a healthy and delicious bag of dog treats. My pups just love the taste. The ingredients are simply great. A generous amount of glucosamine in the formula as well. I stuff these into my pups' KONGs too. Health benefits in delicious treats. Hopefully this product will be available for a long time here at iherb :)

Great joint supplement

Reviewer2074128님께서 Jan 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dog loves these treats. Full disclosure: she is not a picky eater. But these have good ingredients and I am glad they contain glucosamine. Zuke's seems like a company that really cares about animals and all of their products are made in the USA.

Pet Store Manager

alloriginal님께서 May 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been a successful manager of a major pet store for 15 years. I've had many years of experience dealing with dogs who are encountering joint problems (some breeds are, of course, predisposed to joint trouble). I've found Zuke's Hip Action to be a good solution. There is a serious dose of the active ingrediants; moreover, dogs just seem to love it! I would recommend starting early--perhaps incorporating a treat or two daily starting at age 2 instead of waiting for problems to occur. The price seems a bit high until you realize that only one or two per day contains an effective dose. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

MY SWEETIE

Reviewer1186427님께서 Jan 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

SHE LIKES THIS P.B. FLAVOR AS MUCH AS THE BEEF, IT SEEMS TO BE HELPING HER GET AROUND BETTER.

the best

Reviewer1907904님께서 Mar 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

my dog loves those, they are the perfect treat, plus, no meat or anything so they don't smell disgusting at all!

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품