KO

iHerb 상품평

₩72,505

₩73,696

할인금액: ₩1,191 (2% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • Plug type: NEMA 5-15

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Voltage requirement

Reviewer2658097님께서 May 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

International buyers need to be aware that the voltage setting is 110V. I had to buy a step-down transformer to make use of it here in Singapore. High quality yoghurt though, all the time, with their probiotic starter.

Awesome!

Reviewer1333305님께서 Dec 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great yogurt maker, I was worried about yet another appliance going unused but I use it a lot. Very easy, makes a lot without having a bunch of those little cups, and extremely economical if you compare it to buying store- bought quarts. I leave mine on for at least 24 hrs. according to the SCD guidelines to eliminate lactose. Just make sure to stir the milk a lot while boiling and cooling to get an accurate temperature reading. Also, iherb.com matched a sales price in my area which was great. I prefer to do business with iherb.com cause I know how great their service is!!

Amazingly Perfect Results

Reviewer3002813님께서 Dec 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ok, I made the best yogurt with this! I even used Organic Horizon pasteurized (NOT ULTRA) and the Yogourmet probiotic starter. Followed the instructions on the starter box and wow fantastic yogurt...forget buying organic overpriced yogurt. This machine rocks!

Stupidly Designed

Reviewer2940826님께서 Dec 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the most stupidly designed item I have ever seen. There is no way of getting hold of the outer lid so that it can be lifted off. The whole pot has to be held under one's arm and the lid forced off using one's fingernails. And once the lid is finally off there is no way of getting a grip on the inner lid so as to be able to lift the pot out. Avoid this product and find something that can be used without a titanic struggle that risks dropping the thing and spilling your yogurt all over the floor.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Easy to use and saves money

Reviewer2484933님께서 Sep 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is so much better than all the little jars. We add a packet of unflavored gelatin, so the consistency has always been thick. We use powdered skim milk and bring it to temp in the microwave (no burning) then cool on the counter. Add yogurt starter & gelatin. Let the yogurt machine do it's thing for six hours, then chill in the fridge. Paid for itself in a month.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2132319님께서 Feb 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my mum's birthday. An excellent product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Yogourmet, Multi, Electric Yogurt Maker ~(YOG-12107)

Reviewer2872697님께서 Mar 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It took me 3 tries to actually get a batch of yogurt that I could eat. Twice I followed the mixing directions and neither one was worth keeping.( For both, I used 1/2 cup of active culture yogurt) The 3rd time I doubled the amount of dry milk, used purchased starter and it turned out but not exactly as the homemade yogurts I've made in the past. No way did I make anything in 4-5 hours... more like 8 hours. My package did not arrive with any starter so I had to purchase some. I can't remember the brand of my 1st yogurt maker, but it was far better than this one. If I could recall the make, I would buy it again.

package was never delivered )-:

Reviewer3112999님께서 Aug 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

although DHL Int. charged me for shipping to my home town the package was never delivered. DHL rep called me asking for extra fee since the package had arrived at some other place!? I contacted customer service again and again but couldn't get a reasonable explanation. So i finally gave up. I lost $92.03 and i learned my lesson - no more DHL

Yogurt Maker

Reviewer2198938님께서 Dec 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent yogurt maker-- works great!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for homemade yogurt!

Reviewer1154704님께서 Apr 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yogurt comes out perfectly every time I use this!

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품