KO

₩10,863

₩17,426

할인금액: ₩6,563 (38% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Yerba Prima Colon Care

Reviewer1179922님께서 Aug 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is the best! Does a great job eliminating gas and bloating. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

colon care

Reviewer2366484님께서 Feb 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it because it a powder, it works,I take it at night, the first thing in the morning, I have an elimination, no cramping. I can take it everyday without worry.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

yerba prima colon care powder

Reviewer1057860님께서 Nov 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

THE very best product I've ever used!

Detox yourself and Improve your Inner being

Reviewer3360781님께서 Feb 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great detox and cleanser. Have used this product for a natural way to keep my cholesterol in check. Used this product for the past 2 years with good results. Have had problems with constipation all my life. This was the natural answer to staying regular without any harmful side effects.

Yerba Prima Review

Reviewer2364652님께서 Jun 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product which produces marked results almost immediately. Reasonably easy to use, best if mixed with orange juice.

lifesaver

Reviewer2254961님께서 Jul 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have ulcerative colitis and depend on this product,using it twice a day, to keep my symptoms manageable if not in remission and it hasn't let me down. Highly recommended for good colon health!

Have Used for Years

Reviewer1675977님께서 Jun 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

One heaping teaspoon just before bedtime. Probiotics in the a.m. This combo resolved all my gas and bloating problems. Never any problems with elimination. Great product.

Yerba Prima Colon Formula

Reviewer1283611님께서 Jan 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a mainstay and does the job. It works much better than any of the store products I have tried. Good price, too.

Yerba Prima, Colon Care Formula

Reviewer1271084님께서 Dec 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had mild Ulcerative Colitis for 20 years. If it is not managed, it causes me serious problems. This really works for me.

Brusha Brusha

Reviewer2705059님께서 Jan 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Keeps my colon clean. I was told it's best to take equal parts of ground flax seeds with this, for a "complete" fiber. I take it every morning. Does me good. Remember to drink LOTS of water!

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품