KO

iHerb 상품평

₩2,296

₩3,433

할인금액: ₩1,137 (33% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Healthy candies

odereviews님께서 Nov 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

100% Xylitol and tasty little citrus candies. Great for kids, as Xylitol helps against teeth decay, and ear infections. Give these after meals. We are surely going to taste other flavors too from Xlear Inc. Package was bit too hard to open (or maybe just my luck). That little plastic opener cut in half, and I had to use a kitchen knife to open this little candy box. I wouldn't mind if these candies would come in larger packages. Price was fairly cheap. :)

Son un vicio

Paulette님께서 May 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Me esperaba las golosinas más blandas. Sin embargo, estas me han sorprendido gratamente! Son un vicio!

genial

Reviewer1544805님께서 Jul 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

estan muy ricos , pero el tapon se desmont y se te esparcen todos los caramelos por el bolso

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

GOOD

4785827449187275957님께서 Aug 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

DOOG

Love it!

5106299025111154103님께서 Oct 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am really loving this candy. I love that I might be helping my teeth and that it is supposed to have no impact on my blood sugar. My only problem is that the pieces are tiny. And with the numbness in my hands I worry constantly about dropping some, and since it's deadly to dogs and my dog will pounce on anything I drop .. well you can see my problem. They need to make the candy pieces at least the size of say like a lifesaver.

No esta mal

5297084541679289862님께서 Oct 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

No esta mal, pero prefiero el de fresa estos sabores no terminan de gustarme.

Great

4932113948745019363님께서 Mar 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it

Beat Cavities

5291365967689154749님께서 Mar 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

These little xylitol candies are great tooth decay preventers. The xylitol kills the bacteria causing decay. I like the taste, but my daughter prefers a berry flavour.

SparX Candy, Citrus flavor

4991798871384386971님께서 Apr 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Strong citrus taste, sweet but not overly so. Tiny hard candies sweetened with 100% xylitol, which is awesome. Worth the price for sure.

Good candy

OKOKOK님께서 Aug 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This candy is good and sweet like regular candy. A nice and bit more healthier treat!

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품