KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Love coconut

LarisafromNorway님께서 Nov 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love coconut so i actually liked this Coco-Roons. The package is very small. It is quite expensive for this small cookies. I think i might try to make it on my own. But i will difinetly try all other tastes. This one was good. And i actually tasted apples. But it is quite wet. It's not dry and not too sweet. Perfect! If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nice snack!

4651697520842479587님께서 Oct 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good taste, a bit too much for me. Still its nice with a cup of coffee beside;)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Yum! Apple Pie Coco-Roons!

BeckySue님께서 Sep 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Appreciate that these are dairy free, vegan verified, low glycemic and certified gluten free. I appreciate it when companies make products for people who are on restricted diets. It is great that these are USDA Organic too so you can feel good about feeding them to your family. To top it all off Coco-Roons taste great too!

A litle like the others

5656622706436574516님께서 Sep 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was good, but some of them tastes the same (to me)

OK

Reviewer1363836님께서 Aug 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

They taste ok, but they're too big..

Good Product

CindyW님께서 Jun 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really does taste like Apple Pie. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tasty, but not so healthy

Reviewer2588465님께서 Mar 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

While these may lack the toxins that most cookies contain, they are definitely lacking some important nutrients. The maple syrup is refined and the almonds are pasteurized. They are very tasty, no doubt, but don't be deceived into thinking these are healthy. They are just not as unhealthy as some other sweet treats. The sugar in them still compromises your immune system just like refined sugars. That being said, I tried several flavors when they were priced for trial. This one wasn't bad, but my favorite was the vanilla maple.

DELICIOUS

Reviewer1130134님께서 Feb 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tried these in Florida last year for the first time, SO GOOD! I like the lemon pie flavor the best.

Very nice

4978545617610769518님께서 Jan 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really liked these, I got them when iHerb first added them to the site, so they were cheaper then, only $4 or so. For that price they were lovely, but I wouldn’t pay $8 as that is a bit expensive. But if you can afford them, you will not regret buying them, they are delicious.

Love These

4707880978385483830님께서 Nov 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried all the flavors except Lemon pie (not a lemon fan) and loved them all. I just wish they stayed at the introductory price. Too $$$ to be a staple.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품