KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Wonderfully Raw Gourmet Delights, Coco-Roons, Apple Pie, 8 Count, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)

₩9,024
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 16 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Love coconut

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

LarisafromNorway님께서 Nov 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love coconut so i actually liked this Coco-Roons. The package is very small. It is quite expensive for this small cookies. I think i might try to make it on my own. But i will difinetly try all other tastes. This one was good. And i actually tasted apples. But it is quite wet. It's not dry and not too sweet. Perfect! If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Good Product

CindyW님께서 Jun 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really does taste like Apple Pie. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Yum! Apple Pie Coco-Roons!

BeckySue님께서 Sep 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Appreciate that these are dairy free, vegan verified, low glycemic and certified gluten free. I appreciate it when companies make products for people who are on restricted diets. It is great that these are USDA Organic too so you can feel good about feeding them to your family. To top it all off Coco-Roons taste great too!

Delicious

Reviewer1653616님께서 Oct 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

They did a great job with this product. The flavor is intense and long lasting, you can get many bites out of one coco-roon. I really like it! Just hope iHerb can offer this product at a lower price point, as this is going to be a regular staple in my pantry. My husband loves what the fiber does for him.

Yummy!

4640038225933098008님께서 Oct 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The entire family (me, my husband, and our two daughters aged 2 and 4) loves the coco-roons. I will recommend this to my family and friends who love apple pie - the taste is great. It is also reassuring to enjoy something sweet knowing it is packed with healthy ingredients. Will buy again, for sure :)

상품 1-5 중 전체 16 상품