KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,573

₩10,154

할인금액: ₩1,581 (16% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Love coconut

LarisafromNorway님께서 Nov 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love coconut so i actually liked this Coco-Roons. The package is very small. It is quite expensive for this small cookies. I think i might try to make it on my own. But i will difinetly try all other tastes. This one was good. And i actually tasted apples. But it is quite wet. It's not dry and not too sweet. Perfect! If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Good Product

CindyW님께서 Jun 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really does taste like Apple Pie. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Yum! Apple Pie Coco-Roons!

BeckySue님께서 Sep 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Appreciate that these are dairy free, vegan verified, low glycemic and certified gluten free. I appreciate it when companies make products for people who are on restricted diets. It is great that these are USDA Organic too so you can feel good about feeding them to your family. To top it all off Coco-Roons taste great too!

Delicious

Reviewer1653616님께서 Oct 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

They did a great job with this product. The flavor is intense and long lasting, you can get many bites out of one coco-roon. I really like it! Just hope iHerb can offer this product at a lower price point, as this is going to be a regular staple in my pantry. My husband loves what the fiber does for him.

Yummy!

4640038225933098008님께서 Oct 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The entire family (me, my husband, and our two daughters aged 2 and 4) loves the coco-roons. I will recommend this to my family and friends who love apple pie - the taste is great. It is also reassuring to enjoy something sweet knowing it is packed with healthy ingredients. Will buy again, for sure :)

Sooo good...:-)

Reviewer1470517님께서 Oct 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like these very much, and they are low on carbs. But they have this..bi-taste... that is a bit strange, and because of that, I am the only one in my familiy that likes them. Good for me;-)

Yummy!

Reviewer2574767님께서 Nov 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good and filling.

Delicious!

Reviewer1770193님께서 Nov 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these. These are my new comfort food.

Love These

4707880978385483830님께서 Nov 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried all the flavors except Lemon pie (not a lemon fan) and loved them all. I just wish they stayed at the introductory price. Too $$$ to be a staple.

Very nice

4978545617610769518님께서 Jan 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really liked these, I got them when iHerb first added them to the site, so they were cheaper then, only $4 or so. For that price they were lovely, but I wouldn’t pay $8 as that is a bit expensive. But if you can afford them, you will not regret buying them, they are delicious.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품