KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,832

₩17,349

할인금액: ₩6,517 (38% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

funny bi-taste

Reviewer2344870님께서 Apr 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

didn´t much care for this stevia product, tastes really funky and gives a bitter aftertaste!

Tastes terrible

Reviewer1809375님께서 May 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was my first time trying a stevia product and I chose this one after reading all the good reviews. I was disappointed. It has a terribly bitter aftertaste that lingers in the mouth for an unbelievably long time. I can't use it, it was a terrible purchase.

Not for me

Reviewer3200778님께서 Aug 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Can not get use to the Stevia flavor. Would so much like to enjoy this, but do not. I think it has a really bad aftertaste. For people who like Stevia I am sure this is super. For me it does not work.

Taste wierd

ling76님께서 Aug 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This do not taste like vanilla, just wierd and strong stevia.

unpleasant taste

Reviewer2607528님께서 Sep 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Did not like. Constant bad taste.

Bitter!

Reviewer2681046님께서 Mar 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This thing turns awful in coffee: yes, the vanilla aroma is nice, but it's not very sweet and 3 drops already turn the whole cup awfully bitter. What a shame.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4756213167339460021님께서 Jun 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dont like this. Weird taste and to sweet. Taste not very much vanilla. And you have to refrigerateafter opening. Wont buy again.

Strong aftertaste :(

5313072276472843270님께서 May 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had really high hopes for this product! Most reviews are really positive so I had high expectations but the aftertaste is really really strong! The aftertaste is stronger than the sweetness. I tried it in milk and yoghurt but it was not tasty! The vanilla is really nice though!

Yucky

4632647219502291936님께서 Jun 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought this vanilla creme was going to be delicious from the reviews posted here. I must be a supertaster because to me and my family it tasted horrible. With a terrible aftertaste too.

Wasn't too fond of this

Reviewer2849284님께서 Jul 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has a bitter unpleasant flavor mainly due to the alcohol. I won't buy this again.

상품 11-20 중 전체 22 상품