KO

₩14,940

₩19,456

할인금액: ₩4,516 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

very good

AlenaS님께서 Mar 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

cream fat and nutritious, well was suitable for the face, especially during winter time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My dry, aging skin loves this stuff!

Reviewer3068504님께서 Sep 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been looking for a gentle, deeply moisturizing cream and this is it! For older, dry skin, it's protective and emollient.

cold cream

Reviewer1816976님께서 Oct 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it on face and hands in Norway winter and it works fantastic. Best I have tried and keeps my skin moist but not to fatty.

Love this!

Reviewer2463340님께서 Jan 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A tiny bit goes a LONG way. Helps to heal dry chapped cheeks that are super sensitive.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for dry winter skin

Reviewer1624950님께서 Mar 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product makes wonders for my dry winter skin. Excellent product that I could not do without!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fantastic for dry mature skin

matillyrose님께서 May 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very emollient and the only face cream that I find moisturises my face in winter. Soothing and leaves my skin moisturised and smooth.

Great For Dry Sensitive Skin

Reviewer1951951님께서 Nov 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My skin started to become really dry as the winter weather approached. Since it's sensitive, I was not sure how it would work with my skin because it has some pretty strong essential oils in it. Anyways I've been using it for a month now and the product seems like it will last for a while. I wasn't aware of how little the tube is but really you don't need much product otherwise it just becomes wasteful! I like to wash my face with grapeseed oil and a warm cloth. After I get the oil off I apply rosehip seed oil which is also equally amazing. I then layer this and it seals the moisture for the entire day. So glad I bought this!!

Very good

Reviewer1044659님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

it works

Perfect

Reviewer1528688님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my kids`to protect their skin during outdoor playing in cold weather. I soon tried it on myself as my skin is super dry at winter time. It is perfect, seems very oily but dries within a few minutes.

Great!

Reviewer1111043님께서 Mar 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cold cream is great for scandinavian winters. Also great for dry skin.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품