KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩14,128

₩18,398

할인금액: ₩4,271 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

very good

AlenaS님께서 Mar 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

cream fat and nutritious, well was suitable for the face, especially during winter time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My dry, aging skin loves this stuff!

Reviewer3068504님께서 Sep 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been looking for a gentle, deeply moisturizing cream and this is it! For older, dry skin, it's protective and emollient.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

cold cream

Reviewer1816976님께서 Oct 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it on face and hands in Norway winter and it works fantastic. Best I have tried and keeps my skin moist but not to fatty.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love this!

Reviewer2463340님께서 Jan 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A tiny bit goes a LONG way. Helps to heal dry chapped cheeks that are super sensitive.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for dry winter skin

Reviewer1624950님께서 Mar 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product makes wonders for my dry winter skin. Excellent product that I could not do without!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fantastic for dry mature skin

matillyrose님께서 May 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very emollient and the only face cream that I find moisturises my face in winter. Soothing and leaves my skin moisturised and smooth.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very good

Reviewer1044659님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

it works

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Perfect

Reviewer1528688님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my kids`to protect their skin during outdoor playing in cold weather. I soon tried it on myself as my skin is super dry at winter time. It is perfect, seems very oily but dries within a few minutes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great!

Reviewer1111043님께서 Mar 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cold cream is great for scandinavian winters. Also great for dry skin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

best product for babies

5418493925206750115님께서 Feb 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good protection for winter time. I use it for my face also and my skin loves it i buy it regulary. Price/quality is the best

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »