KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,462

₩16,230

할인금액: ₩3,768 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great smell but caused a rash

NaturalMum님께서 May 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the smell of this deodorant but it just doesnt last. After several hours out I find my armpits smelling and I'm not a big sweater so that was dissapointing. Ive come out in a rash on my armpits about a month after I started uisng it which is odd...could be another product but unfortuanately I think its one of the fragrances in this spray. After checking the EWG database I found that this product rated a 6 which is terrible for a 'natural' product. Will not buy again. Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

not very effective

Reviewer1308721님께서 Oct 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find this does not control odor very well, and I don't have a strong under arm problem, so I would't recommend this to someone that need something good, not very effective, will not purchase again, smells just like lemons.

waste of money

Reviewer2098931님께서 Jul 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

doesnt last long.. not even 30 mins!!! and does not work ....though smells nice for 5 mins

Burned skin

Reviewer1774108님께서 Jul 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure why, but this product burned me the first time I used it. So badly that here it is several days later and all I can do is use witch hazel. No, I didn't use it after shaving or waxing. I would not recommend this product to any one. After the burning stopped, I just went on to work... only to have a smell start a few hours later. This is not my cup of tea... or deodorant.

not working

4841038575180173210님께서 Feb 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Went for it based on high reviews, but it's so bad, after an hour I stink worse that I would when I put nothing. Very dissapointed, never ever ever will buy again.

ineffective.

Reviewer3223005님께서 Jun 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product when the Aubrey Organics, Men's Stock, Natural Dry Herbal Pine Deodorant was out of stock. Weleda, Citrus Deodorant smells like fresh lemons during application but does not control BO at all.

Weleda deodorant

Reviewer2866890님께서 Jul 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice smell, difficult to use.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Stings when i apply it, and does not work as a deodorant

Reviewer1177595님께서 Jul 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am dissappointed with this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Burns! Ouch!! but smells good...

forestcall님께서 Sep 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Smells great! But burns my armpits!! Then I get a rash. I really wanted to love this product :-(

למזג אוויר ישראלי לא מותאם, לא עושה את העבודה

4825608845384592901님께서 Oct 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

מחזיק בקושי 5 דקות וריח נעלם, לא שווה את המחיר