KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

good

5703850621387951502님께서 Jun 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good product

applemom님께서 Jul 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

garlic and phytosterols together in one product . good value

phytosterol product

Reviewer2582217님께서 Nov 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Organic, with no aftertaste or repeat and you will not smell like a garlic bulb! Phytosterols are an effective alternative to red yeast rice. Kyolic produces a high quality product and is a trusted manufacturer.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Regular part of my daily diet

Reviewer3152952님께서 Nov 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A doctor of natural medicine recommended this product to help to keep me healthy. It works, I have been using this product for 2 years! I am a 70 year old individual that feels as good as I did at 50, perhaps better.

good product

Reviewer1581377님께서 Jul 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you are trying to reduce cholesterol this will do it. I have seen this lower ldl very quickly. I am not sure if it lowers just ldl or total cholesterol as my total and ldl numbers were good but hdl went down as well. Would highly recommend.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1240358님께서 Nov 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quality product at an affordable price.

Wakanuga-The Best

Reviewer1510758님께서 Jun 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product and is both a great cholesterol buster and prostate support supplement. I should also mention it's ability to lower blood pressure. I'll always be taking ths from now on, especially as, unlike some other garlic supplements I've tried, there is no gastric upset or odour.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

disregard rating because of error in item received

Reviewer2438839님께서 Oct 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered Kyolic red yeast rice formula 107 and received the kyolic aged garlic extract,phytosterols instead. When I checked the packing list that came inside the box, it said kyolic red yeast rice, however, that is not what I received. thank you

Changed the product - this is NO LONGER a red rice yeast product

Reviewer2811337님께서 Sep 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Formula 107 used to be Kyolic's Red Rice Yeast formula. Now they have removed the red rice yeast and substituted phytosterols. I called Kyolic to find out why. They told me the FDA is starting to look at red rice yeast as having the same properties as statin drugs, so to protect themselves they dropped the red rice yeast.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Wrong product

Reviewer1635706님께서 Sep 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered Red Yeast Rice Formula 107 and when ordering over the telephone I specifically asked if the product was in stock and was told there were 50 plus in stock.Because of this I ordered 10 bottles. I wanted Red Yeast rice and not a substute I received and plan on returning the substituted product

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품