KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Changed the product - this is NO LONGER a red rice yeast product

Reviewer2811337님께서 Sep 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Formula 107 used to be Kyolic's Red Rice Yeast formula. Now they have removed the red rice yeast and substituted phytosterols. I called Kyolic to find out why. They told me the FDA is starting to look at red rice yeast as having the same properties as statin drugs, so to protect themselves they dropped the red rice yeast.

Total Cholesterol drop.

Reviewer1084840님께서 Oct 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My cholesterol dropped from the 280's to the 230's. I used this product every day for a year but still ate the same as the year before and it still dropped.

Wakanuga-The Best

Reviewer1510758님께서 Jun 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product and is both a great cholesterol buster and prostate support supplement. I should also mention it's ability to lower blood pressure. I'll always be taking ths from now on, especially as, unlike some other garlic supplements I've tried, there is no gastric upset or odour.

High cholesterol

Reviewer1659320님께서 Jan 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

A doctor friend of mine recommended I take Red Yeast Rice to help lower my cholesterol.

phytosterol product

Reviewer2582217님께서 Nov 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Organic, with no aftertaste or repeat and you will not smell like a garlic bulb! Phytosterols are an effective alternative to red yeast rice. Kyolic produces a high quality product and is a trusted manufacturer.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Regular part of my daily diet

Reviewer3152952님께서 Nov 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A doctor of natural medicine recommended this product to help to keep me healthy. It works, I have been using this product for 2 years! I am a 70 year old individual that feels as good as I did at 50, perhaps better.

good product

applemom님께서 Jul 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

garlic and phytosterols together in one product . good value

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5703850621387951502님께서 Jun 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1240358님께서 Nov 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quality product at an affordable price.

great

Reviewer3362896님께서 Jan 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this product