KO

₩16,368

₩22,522

할인금액: ₩6,154 (27% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Nice product

omarBR님께서 Aug 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this only because a friend said it was good. I was skeptical at first, i thought it would mess with y hromones/metabolism. But it didnt , this made me fell more energetic and strong, my lifting went a lot better with it on my diet. So i really recommend this trib for every men!

Best Tribulus I've Tried

Reviewer2025838님께서 Nov 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best tribulus I've ever tried and it's a great value compared to other brands. I take it mostly for libido. I had been taking high-ish doses of zinc to boost testosterone but it was depleting my copper causing loss of skin elasticity. This stuff works great for libido and stopping the zinc has allowed my copper to balance and my skin elasticity to return. From what I've read, you should cycle tribulus. I take one in the a.m. for four days, take one day off, take one for three days, take one day off, etc. Will definitely re-order.

Tribulus Pro

Reviewer1817763님께서 Aug 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Product! Up my testosterone level after one month (2 capsules daily)

Love it!

PavelZ님께서 Apr 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

UN products are all great, but their "Tribulus" is really terrific. I take only one of these about 30 minutes prior to my noon-hour workouts, with 500mg vitamin B3 (niacin) and a half cup of coffee. If you've never tried this stack, you really should (you may need to build up your resistance on the niacin for a week or two - 500mgs right off the bat will make you red as a lobster and very, VERY itchy all over - not good. Just dump part of the capsule out for a week or two before taking it, then later you'll be ready for the full 500mgs capsule). IMHOP, Don't even bother with taking those pre-workout intensity drinks - they taste disgusting, and contain lord-knows-how-many stimulants. Just do this Tribulus-niacin-coffee routine, and you will BRING THE FIRE during your whole workout - guaranteed, I really mean it. Frankly, I'm not certain that Tribulus actually boosts testosterone, but I don't care - it makes me frisky as all heck in the gym, and that's what I like

ok

5247652606670706420님께서 Oct 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

ainda não recebi...

Monster!!!

massatrainer님께서 May 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its essential to PCT (post cicle therapy) and for who wants elevate the test levels (a little) without side effects. Its very good mg to who wants take 3 times in a day (625mg).

Good product

Reviewer1177083님께서 Dec 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Some people said it doesn't worked for them, but for me it was really good, got really good gains from using it. RECOMMEND.

Tribulus

5708411603551971085님께서 Jul 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product. Increased energy when taken 1 hour prior to workout. Works great with tongkat ali.

Tribulus Terrestris

Sallbadboy님께서 Apr 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

high quality natural supplement that I took, after three weeks of use had a significant increase in strength acomselho to all men and had to take an increase in lean mass gains also good. suplemento de alta qualidade natural eu mesmo tomei, apos três semanas de uso tive um aumento de força significativo acomselho a todos os homens tomar e tive um aumento de massa magra tambem bom ganhos.

TribulusPro

Reviewer2769236님께서 Feb 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The greatest Tribulus, you should buy it. ;]