KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

light at the end of a dark tunnel

burdypie님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first thing that has actually worked on my stage 3 adrenal exhaustion...feel like I now have a backbone,and am balanced, with strength and energy.Am also low thyroid, but if I boost the thyroid too much the adrenals crash (use tertroxin, the Aussie version of Cytomel, as I am thyroid resistant-cells don't absorb thyroid hormones. Pathology/lab work says my levels are ok but the cells resist).So pleased I've tried these,this is a turning point in my long long years of illness.Thank God for the internet and its information, and thank God for iHerb!!!

I like it!

Reviewer1807321님께서 Jan 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am new to grandular therapy, so I was hesitant at first. After doing some reading and understanding that taking from animals the gland that you are strugging with was they way they treated most things until alot of our man made medicines were made....so I decided to try it. Amazing energy.

Raw Adrenal

Reviewer1831256님께서 Aug 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was highly recommended for adrenal fatigue and has been very helpful for energy and general health.

seems good

Reviewer2766668님께서 Apr 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been cutting these in half to use for my 9 year old, and it seems to be making a positive difference in her asthma/eczema/allergies. Taking along with a liquid adrenal support product. I've been very pleased!

Fixed my Fatigue

Reviewer1401383님께서 Nov 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was having a lot of fatigue after having surgery to have my kidney removed. My mom recommended these and after 3 days I could feel a big difference - the fatigue had faded. Good product!

It helps with fatique

5656927625145823783님께서 Aug 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

very effective thing!Recommend!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Still didn't started using it

Reviewer2045131님께서 May 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I still didn't started using this product, so i will update my review soon.

Still experimenting

5153444343897923685님께서 Mar 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's my first attempt to rebuild my adrenals by a proper way. And the glandular approach sounds sensible to me, as inspired to me by a wise Natural Healer. Only taking 1 pill per day, and don't expect immediate/rapid results, but long term benefit. So i can't report any significant result yet, but at least no unexpected side effect. I shall increase the intake slowly.

not sure

sunflower님께서 Dec 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't stay on this long enough to determine whether it worked or not.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품