KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Wonderful for the whole family!

Reviewer2933593님께서 Aug 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff works great and tastes great, too. (We also love the orange flavor and are getting the lemonade kind next.) My husband is a cyclist and works out every day, and this is perfect for recovery and to put in the water bottles for long rides/workouts. (If you mix in a tsp. of L-glutamine powder, which is virtually tasteless, you have a super recovery drink which really helps in post workout muscle soreness.) We also use this in place of common sugar-laden electrolyte replacement drinks for kids such as Pedialyte. They love the taste and the ingredients are MUCH better. (The actual levels of electrolytes and other good stuff are far superior to Pedialyte, plus there's no sugar or other bad stuff.) We love this stuff! It is kind of hard to find in my area at stores, and if I do find it, the cost is much higher. Thanks for offering it at such a great price!

Excellent natural drink!

Reviewer2003537님께서 Jan 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use Ultima to avoid cramping in marathons and endurance mountain bike races. I also use it to avoid hangovers.

Great for Energy

alisac님께서 Mar 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for athletes as well as anyone with fatigue or an illness. Since it doesn't have sugar, it's much better than gatorade and it's very low in calories. I highly recommend and many of my friends are hooked as well. I like all of the flavors but some of my friend prefer one flavor over the other. Try them all and decide.

great thirst quencher...

Reviewer1105132님께서 Jan 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

delicious!.. no sugar!.. and great for my husband who who has crohn's disease.. i love this flavor.. my husband brings one container to work and has it every day..

Ultima Electrolyte Drink

Reviewer1789678님께서 Nov 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

These drinks are great! Kids and adults alike will love this. It is a fantastic alternative to all those grocery store sugar water type drinks!

Love it.

Reviewer1302831님께서 Oct 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste and its low in sugar.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Perfect for homemade recovery drinks

Reviewer1950208님께서 Apr 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been experimenting with a recipe for a workout recovery drink for an intense exercise regime. This makes a perfect component, and helps me to feel energized after and not wiped out. Great taste!

Gary

Reviewer3219061님께서 Apr 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm involved with a great deal of hiking. This product, when taken while hiking, reduces leg cramps for me at night. It is a great product.

Ultima Replenisher

Reviewer2026698님께서 Apr 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I enjoy using this product for sports activities. I can drink it knowing that I'm putting only healthy ingredients in my body. It offers everything you need in a sports drink. As a Personal Trainer and Performance Enhancement Specialist, I would recommend this product to anyone. An added benefit is that my children love the taste!

Great Product!

Reviewer3350808님께서 Oct 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I keep this in my desk at work for when I need a just a "little something". Wild Raspberry is great tasting, and not loaded with sugar and artificial ingredients. Great product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 61 상품