KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

immune function

Reviewer3161256님께서 1 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

most americans are deficient in vitamin D which is the basis for our immune system. 1/2 tablespoon every day keeps the doctor away!

Good flavor

Reviewer2261392님께서 2 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes much better than my old brand of cod liver oil, Scott's Emulsion; still oily, must consume with water.

Good taste!

Reviewer2655199님께서 5 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We (my kids and I) have tried other brands, and this is by far the best. It doesn't taste fishy at all.

Very little after taste

Reviewer3253087님께서 4 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

O.K., it's cod liver oil, it's not gonna taste like a fresh cherry. It's still the best tasting cod liver oil I've ever tried.

No fishy taste

Reviewer1092615님께서 7 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The unflavored of this cod liver oil has a fishy aftertaste which isn't bad, but I like this one because there is no aftertaste at all. It also only has the cod liver oil and the cherry flavoring, nothing else, which I like.

Worth it

tigercho님께서 8 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good, high vitamin cod liver oil. Hardly any fishy aftertaste

Not too bad

Reviewer1233991님께서 2 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my first go at liquid fish oil. It took me a few days but now I don't mind it. No burp back and it leaves your lips soft:) I tried mixing with my yogurt... BIG mistake! The fish smell came through and made it too smelly to choke down.

Yummy cherry flavor

Krisinsight님께서 11 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My system cannot tolerate citrus flavor in fish oil and the cherry tastes good and does not repeat.

Not What I Expected

Reviewer1980332님께서 3 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I basically ordered this for my grand children because of it being cherry flavored and thought it wouldn't be so bad to the taste. They didn't care for it, neither did I. It didn't have a cherry flavor to it

Twinlab Norwegian Cod liver oil, Cherry flavor

Reviewer1105071님께서 3 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It tastes awful