KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

good price

5183614055286394781님께서 Oct 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

flushing only when you take it on empty stomach

perfect

5034739436424079232님께서 May 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good for anxiety, fatigue, appetite, high cholesterol, low HDL cholesterol and other health issues, however, in large doses- above 1g daily- it can cause adverse efects- insomnia etc. Very good price.

Hot red skin

Reviewer1802821님께서 Mar 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this supplement and within 5 minutes i feel me very stranged and hot. I experience a big flush for more than a hour and it was quit uncomfortable and my skin was lobster red. And my skin start itching very much. So i take this not anymore. Next time im buying without the flush reaction...

Very good quality

4683000223110533003님께서 Dec 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that you notice the absorption of this brand right away. You will get a high-intense flush at this level of mg. so beware it comes on fast and is intense. I have noticed that if you eat first and then take it, the flush won't be as extreme. I would not recommend taking it on an empty stomach. I personally like the flush as I know it is working and I am now no longer bothered by it.

Effective

Reviewer1094254님께서 Nov 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

First took one capsule and the flush was quite something. So if a whole capsule is too much, break it down and sprinkle to your drink or food.

High reaction flush

Nukuanz님께서 Jul 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it for better sleep and stress reducing. It helps me a lot when I get up. Take 1 before sleep, in 10 minutes you will feel itchy like sun burn skin. First time I'm not sure that's my reaction with Niacin but I do everything the same except this. then I feel my sleep better than before. Sleep all night long without wake up. After got up I felt great! not sleepy like normal. But I think this is higher dose than I have to take. I'll try take 3 days/1 caps. ^^

Wow!!

Reviewer1108288님께서 Jun 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

What a burn...had to take hubby off of these since he turned extremely, bad reaction.

Excellent product

Reviewer1290725님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product My cholesterol was 220 now is 140. All of the cholesterol levels are excellent now.

Fast working

Reviewer2086852님께서 Dec 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Starts working in about 10 minutes, not delayed.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Better than the NOW, sustain release I used to use.

Reviewer3242804님께서 Dec 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Twinlab formula is immediate release and better for the liver. I take it on full stomach so flashing is not sensed at all.

상품 1-10 중 전체 34 상품