KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Home Free !!!

Reviewer1411888님께서 May 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

By September of 1995 4 Angioplasty were implanted in my Heart, in 5 momth. Quite a shock to my system & pocketbook! Never been sick in my life. A friend sent me the iHerb address and it's encyclopidea of information. I am totally drug free since spring of 1996 thank's to the information available here, plus reading all the "Side Affect's" noted on the prescription drugs. Now I am taking only Krill Essentials Cardio Oil Softgells, Co Enzime Q10 & L-Carnitine Fumarate. You just have to take the time & educate yourself and then decide what is best for you. Dr.'s are of NO help, they just want to push drugs. iHerb's products are the best in quality & prize. I can highly recomment them. I am greatful to iHerb for giving me the opertunity to live drug free & save money.

Krill oil

Reviewer1042535님께서 Feb 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using krill oil for a few years now and I rate it very highly as an anti oxident and omega 3 suppliment. It's heavy metal free which is a huge bonus in this day and age.

Krill Oil

Reviewer1601286님께서 Jan 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for lowering my cholesterol levels. No reflux after-effects. If the smell from opening the bottle is not to your liking keep it in the refrigerator.

The good oil

Reviewer2772891님께서 Jun 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this every day along with my fish oil and cod liver oil so I won't get sick. My father died from a heart attack at age 51 -- I am 67 no sign of any heart problems thanks to Krill oil, 50/50 DHA/EPA fish oil, and cod liver oil. I would tell everyone to take these every day.

BETTER THAN FISH OIL

Reviewer1640392님께서 Aug 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cardio krill oil contains the revolutionary 100% pure, patented Neptune Krill Oil with unique phospholipids not available in fish oils. Great for regulating blood lipids and cholesterol that are already within the normal range. PCB/toxic metal free. Cheapest price that I have found along with exceptional service.

Krill -v- cholesterol

Reviewer1787562님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used 2 bottles of Twinlab, Krill Essentials together with swapping butter for cholesterol lowering margarine and lowered LDL only by 18%. HDL stayed high.

Great

CindyW님께서 Jun 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has a funny smell, but it's easy to swallow and there's no burping or aftertaste.

Love it

Reviewer1981387님께서 May 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

great love it also helps my joint/pain

Excelent

5197738067981010914님께서 Nov 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Itš very good product for me

Discontinued

4859799007207421288님께서 Aug 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm sad this product was disconnected. I have been using it for years. Whenever I missed taking it for a week, I felt a noticeable decline in my mental health as well as sore joints and achey muscles.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품