KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 22 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Home Free !!!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1411888님께서 May 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

By September of 1995 4 Angioplasty were implanted in my Heart, in 5 momth. Quite a shock to my system & pocketbook! Never been sick in my life. A friend sent me the iHerb address and it's encyclopidea of information. I am totally drug free since spring of 1996 thank's to the information available here, plus reading all the "Side Affect's" noted on the prescription drugs. Now I am taking only Krill Essentials Cardio Oil Softgells, Co Enzime Q10 & L-Carnitine Fumarate. You just have to take the time & educate yourself and then decide what is best for you. Dr.'s are of NO help, they just want to push drugs. iHerb's products are the best in quality & prize. I can highly recomment them. I am greatful to iHerb for giving me the opertunity to live drug free & save money.

Krill oil

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1042535님께서 Feb 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using krill oil for a few years now and I rate it very highly as an anti oxident and omega 3 suppliment. It's heavy metal free which is a huge bonus in this day and age.

Krill Oil

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1601286님께서 Jan 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for lowering my cholesterol levels. No reflux after-effects. If the smell from opening the bottle is not to your liking keep it in the refrigerator.

The good oil

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2772891님께서 Jun 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this every day along with my fish oil and cod liver oil so I won't get sick. My father died from a heart attack at age 51 -- I am 67 no sign of any heart problems thanks to Krill oil, 50/50 DHA/EPA fish oil, and cod liver oil. I would tell everyone to take these every day.

BETTER THAN FISH OIL

Reviewer1640392님께서 Aug 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cardio krill oil contains the revolutionary 100% pure, patented Neptune Krill Oil with unique phospholipids not available in fish oils. Great for regulating blood lipids and cholesterol that are already within the normal range. PCB/toxic metal free. Cheapest price that I have found along with exceptional service.

상품 1-5 중 전체 22 상품