KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Excelent

5197738067981010914님께서 Nov 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Itš very good product for me

Love it

Reviewer1981387님께서 May 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

great love it also helps my joint/pain

Great

CindyW님께서 Jun 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has a funny smell, but it's easy to swallow and there's no burping or aftertaste.

Home Free !!!

Reviewer1411888님께서 May 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

By September of 1995 4 Angioplasty were implanted in my Heart, in 5 momth. Quite a shock to my system & pocketbook! Never been sick in my life. A friend sent me the iHerb address and it's encyclopidea of information. I am totally drug free since spring of 1996 thank's to the information available here, plus reading all the "Side Affect's" noted on the prescription drugs. Now I am taking only Krill Essentials Cardio Oil Softgells, Co Enzime Q10 & L-Carnitine Fumarate. You just have to take the time & educate yourself and then decide what is best for you. Dr.'s are of NO help, they just want to push drugs. iHerb's products are the best in quality & prize. I can highly recomment them. I am greatful to iHerb for giving me the opertunity to live drug free & save money.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Krill -v- cholesterol

Reviewer1787562님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used 2 bottles of Twinlab, Krill Essentials together with swapping butter for cholesterol lowering margarine and lowered LDL only by 18%. HDL stayed high.

Krill Oil

Reviewer1601286님께서 Jan 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for lowering my cholesterol levels. No reflux after-effects. If the smell from opening the bottle is not to your liking keep it in the refrigerator.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Heart Health

Reviewer1975197님께서 Nov 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am on a very stringent diet in order to lose weight (100+ pounds in a year, so far), with the goal of improving my heart health, and in particular my left ventricular ejection fraction (which has more than doubled from about 30% to more than 60%). Twinlab Krill Essentials, along with other supplements, has been an essential part of my diet and well-being.

LOVE IT!!

Reviewer2994805님께서 Aug 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is great! They can smell a little "fishy" in the bottle, but never taste bad or cause nasty "repeats" (burps). I've never had the rumbling in my stomach that some other cheaper oils can cause. On a side note; I love the glass bottles!

Krill

Reviewer1316801님께서 Apr 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

First time that I have purchased this. Very pleased with the product and the price on iherb. Will buy this again.

BETTER THAN FISH OIL

Reviewer1640392님께서 Aug 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cardio krill oil contains the revolutionary 100% pure, patented Neptune Krill Oil with unique phospholipids not available in fish oils. Great for regulating blood lipids and cholesterol that are already within the normal range. PCB/toxic metal free. Cheapest price that I have found along with exceptional service.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품