KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good if you can't eat fish or get sunshine

GZeolla님께서 Oct 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had my mom taking this product for several years now for her osteoporosis, along with Twinlab's Calcium Citrate Caps. And during those years, her osteoporosis has not gotten worse, so it seems to be helpful. But I should say, a better way to get vitamin D is by eating fish and getting sunshine. But my mom does neither, so I have her taking this product. The reason the word "allergy" is in the name of this product is because it does not contain any common allergens, like fish. So if you cannot eat fish or get sunshine, then this product is for you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Vitamin D that does not make me sick

Reviewer1721494님께서 Aug 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am not lactose intolerant, but I don't like milk and don't drink it. I have had problems with my vitamin D levels being low. This vegan capsule does not make me feel sick afterward. I empty the capsule into vitamin C rich juice and drink it.

An ok supplement

PurplePegasus님께서 May 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

which I bought by mistake (I get the A&D). The D3 is synthetic, derived from sheep's wool. It works ok.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Essential Vitamin D

Reviewer2240013님께서 Jan 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking Twinlab Allergy D3 caps daily after a major dietary change, which lead to lower vitamin D levels. Honestly, I felt better in one day after taking the dose my physician recommended. After many weeks on this supplement, my vitamin D levels rose up to normal. I am grateful for this fish-free version, since I can be allergic to some fish.

Useful

Reviewer2388887님께서 Dec 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good, no allergies

very good

WorldPeace님께서 Oct 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the best form of vitD in my opinion. also, it is water dispersed!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Twinlab is the best product to buy in vitamins that I have used

Reviewer1869018님께서 Sep 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best product in vitamins to use especially if you have allergies.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Only D3 I do not have allergic reaction to.

Reviewer3327275님께서 Aug 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many D3 formulations and had an allergic reaction - itching, red skin - to all except this one. Glad to find one that I can take. Only wish the capsules were larger than 400IU. To reach my recommended dose, I have to take many of them.

Good Vitamin D supplement

Reviewer2978176님께서 Jun 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great, no issues. Glad to see it is not derived from fish.

Pain Reliever

Reviewer3267421님께서 Jun 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this product years ago, when I discovered that I was vit D deficient. Happily, it also relieved my back pain (from an injury sustained falling down concrete steps). They are wonderful, and I've recommended them to several friends and family members. My only complaint is that it doesn't come in a larger dose. I supplement it with other "dry" vit D3 tablets, as my doctor says I should be taking 4000 - 5000 IU of vit D3 daily, depending on the season.

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품