KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great Vit D!

Reviewer1457479님께서 Aug 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great Vit D supplement! I have had problems with taking others and with this one I don't. Works great!

The ONLY Vit. D I can take

Reviewer2850178님께서 Nov 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had negative reactions to every other Vit. D that I have tried. These Allergy D caps cause me no problem at all.

An ok supplement

PurplePegasus님께서 May 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

which I bought by mistake (I get the A&D). The D3 is synthetic, derived from sheep's wool. It works ok.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Vitamin D that does not make me sick

Reviewer1721494님께서 Aug 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am not lactose intolerant, but I don't like milk and don't drink it. I have had problems with my vitamin D levels being low. This vegan capsule does not make me feel sick afterward. I empty the capsule into vitamin C rich juice and drink it.

D 400 iu capsuls

Reviewer1488008님께서 Nov 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Offer good health protection. Benefits to health may be gained if the user avoids skin dressings of any kind when in the sun. Avoids cooking with oil. Nutrition is only a panacia when used correctly and not functionaly disrupted by fads. One of the best makes

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great source of D without fish oils

Reviewer2025838님께서 Dec 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this water dispersed Vitamin D supplement and I trust Twin Lab.

Good Vitamin D supplement

Reviewer2978176님께서 Jun 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great, no issues. Glad to see it is not derived from fish.

Pain Reliever

Reviewer3267421님께서 Jun 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this product years ago, when I discovered that I was vit D deficient. Happily, it also relieved my back pain (from an injury sustained falling down concrete steps). They are wonderful, and I've recommended them to several friends and family members. My only complaint is that it doesn't come in a larger dose. I supplement it with other "dry" vit D3 tablets, as my doctor says I should be taking 4000 - 5000 IU of vit D3 daily, depending on the season.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Only D3 I do not have allergic reaction to.

Reviewer3327275님께서 Aug 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many D3 formulations and had an allergic reaction - itching, red skin - to all except this one. Glad to find one that I can take. Only wish the capsules were larger than 400IU. To reach my recommended dose, I have to take many of them.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Twinlab is the best product to buy in vitamins that I have used

Reviewer1869018님께서 Sep 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best product in vitamins to use especially if you have allergies.

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품