KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great Vit D!

Reviewer1457479님께서 Aug 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great Vit D supplement! I have had problems with taking others and with this one I don't. Works great!

The ONLY Vit. D I can take

Reviewer2850178님께서 Nov 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had negative reactions to every other Vit. D that I have tried. These Allergy D caps cause me no problem at all.

An ok supplement

PurplePegasus님께서 May 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

which I bought by mistake (I get the A&D). The D3 is synthetic, derived from sheep's wool. It works ok.

Twinlab Allergy D caps, 400 IU

Reviewer1661058님께서 Oct 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Twinlabs Vitamin D capsules are great. They are easy to swallow and gentle on the stomach. I've been using them for awhile and they are helping raise my vitamin D stores which had been quite low.

Vitamin D

Reviewer1688130님께서 Oct 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the small dose and small tablet size; it's easy to take and easy to regulate the daily dose by adding more tablets each day as needed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Vitamin D that does not make me sick

Reviewer1721494님께서 Aug 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am not lactose intolerant, but I don't like milk and don't drink it. I have had problems with my vitamin D levels being low. This vegan capsule does not make me feel sick afterward. I empty the capsule into vitamin C rich juice and drink it.

The only Vitamin D I can take

Reviewer1839095님께서 Jan 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been instructed by both my doctors to take lots of Vitamin D. I'm allergic to soy and this is the only product I've found that I can take safely in the 4/day quantity required. At this price, it is also an excellent buy.

perfect size and perfect price

Reviewer1147791님께서 Oct 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

perfect size and perfect price

D 400 iu capsuls

Reviewer1488008님께서 Nov 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Offer good health protection. Benefits to health may be gained if the user avoids skin dressings of any kind when in the sun. Avoids cooking with oil. Nutrition is only a panacia when used correctly and not functionaly disrupted by fads. One of the best makes

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Twinlab is the best product to buy in vitamins that I have used

Reviewer1869018님께서 Sep 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best product in vitamins to use especially if you have allergies.

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품