KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Trace Minerals Research, Liquimins, ConcenTrace, Trace Mineral Drops, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

₩19,046
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Way too salty, comes in plastic bottle & questionable ingredients: heavy metals!

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

PurplePegasus님께서 May 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

You might like it, I just don't, here's why. Bought this due to another reviewer who used it for his eroding teeth enamel. Same problem here. Well, even a few drops in water, it's too salty, and I am a salt aficionada! One drop to drink is too much, salty taste is overbearing and I am someone with adrenal failure, who drinks baking soda in water and often eats coarse sea salt to replenish my body while on the go. This is horrendous tasting. Another reviewer pointed out about the heavy metals that are in this. (I already tested positive for this, in the red!!) I should have known: it comes from Utah and I have the same problem with their lake's "Real Salt" (terrible name) that is toxic to me! I think that lake must be polluted with something or non-kosher stuff going on there. If something is bad for me, my body lets me know right away. The bottom line is I can't take this, and I've tried! Even back when I ate no produce, I got a sample of this and had the same problem. Everyone is different, this is way overpriced for simple salt water. It pains me to say this but: snake oil? Use at your own risk.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

These Trace Minerals keep my whole system balanced!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

LeelaShines님께서 Mar 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since taking this product every night before bed, I no longer get neck & back problems, muscle cramps, cold sores, or constipation!! I've learned that most people in the U.S. are severely mineral deficient as a result of the implemented pesticide/herbicide use since the industrial revolution that has resulted in depleting our top soil. These days our foods just don't offer the nutrition that it used to! I've found that in addition to supplementing my organic whole foods diet with Vitamineral Greens, ConcenTrace is the missing link!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great not to be ripped off

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1955311님께서 Mar 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's always hard to exactly judge how these things work, but I need a mineral fix at the moment and I've used this brand before and liked it. But in a complex diet it's always tricky to affirm what is or isn't making a difference. I'm outraged by the cynical prices charged by Concentrace in the UK - I think it's now about 30 quid for 8oz - so if iHerb weren't selling at this very reasonable rate, I'd be buying another product instead.

Trace minerals

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2360643님께서 Sep 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so pleased with the quality and promptness of this company. The product is added to our distilled water, and we now have confidence that we are receiving the minerals we need with our water. It is just what I was looking for in our efforts toward better health.

Great

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2451808님께서 Oct 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used ConcenTrace, Trace Mineral Drops for many years now and I find that it has really helped balance my mineral intake.

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품