KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

These Trace Minerals keep my whole system balanced!

LeelaShines님께서 Mar 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since taking this product every night before bed, I no longer get neck & back problems, muscle cramps, cold sores, or constipation!! I've learned that most people in the U.S. are severely mineral deficient as a result of the implemented pesticide/herbicide use since the industrial revolution that has resulted in depleting our top soil. These days our foods just don't offer the nutrition that it used to! I've found that in addition to supplementing my organic whole foods diet with Vitamineral Greens, ConcenTrace is the missing link!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great not to be ripped off

Reviewer1955311님께서 Mar 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's always hard to exactly judge how these things work, but I need a mineral fix at the moment and I've used this brand before and liked it. But in a complex diet it's always tricky to affirm what is or isn't making a difference. I'm outraged by the cynical prices charged by Concentrace in the UK - I think it's now about 30 quid for 8oz - so if iHerb weren't selling at this very reasonable rate, I'd be buying another product instead.

Trace minerals

Reviewer2360643님께서 Sep 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so pleased with the quality and promptness of this company. The product is added to our distilled water, and we now have confidence that we are receiving the minerals we need with our water. It is just what I was looking for in our efforts toward better health.

Great

Reviewer2451808님께서 Oct 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used ConcenTrace, Trace Mineral Drops for many years now and I find that it has really helped balance my mineral intake.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

tastes bad, but its supposed to

Reviewer2197273님께서 Nov 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I put few drops to make water kefir.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2458018님께서 Feb 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is very nice!

super

Reviewer1213710님께서 Jul 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

super!!!!

Great product, great taste

Reviewer2961203님께서 Apr 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Liquimins give your water a smooth mild warm taste without being too salty!

COMPLEMENTS OTHER SUPPLEMENTS

Reviewer2495622님께서 Mar 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am taking a lot of supplements but without minerals it would seem that the cells in the body are not completely supported. This particular brand is better as it is more concentrated than the other brand. It is pure.

Very good

Reviewer2817074님께서 Apr 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product