KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

It improved my vitamin D levels.

Reviewer1036521님께서 Apr 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it and it works. Increased my d levels. Doc said I need to add K2 with D to absorb it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The pain in teeth gone away.

goodiesforme님께서 Apr 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am using it in average 3 drops daily. My pain in teeth while flossing goes away. If I stop with it the pain comes back.

Highly recommended source of Vitamins D and K

Reviewer2498510님께서 Mar 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect for the people in your life whom need some Vit D/K supplementation without swallowing another tablet. Thorne Research are a brand I respect and trust, so worth paying the extra for peace of mind and convenience.

Very good product

4749635746147914581님께서 Mar 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

However I wasn't sure if I didn't take too much drops accidentaly.

vitamin D drops

5729645721604450241님께서 Dec 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this product, after two weeks felt some improvement, even better with ongoing use. I only take it daily in cold weather. I take it in the warmer weather when I've not been outside as its too hot. Same with daughter and no reactions.

I think it works....

5726669790464440262님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it's ok. You know, with all these herbs and vitamins and stuff, I don't really notice if it makes much of a difference, or if it's just a waste of time. I feel like I'm taking them more on faith than any noticeable effect.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent Product--Dosing is Easy

mirindalikethedrink님께서 Oct 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Important to have this in the refrigerator to help get over illness. Excellent product. Keep refrigerated. Easy to dose correctly for different people.

Good product.

CareyJaneClark님께서 Aug 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product. This is the brand and formula recommended to help with healing and guarding against cavities.

Very good

5277483302034183827님께서 Jul 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

We did not get in hospital since we start with this and one additional product (Christopher's Original Formulas)

Good Value and Easy Dosing

Reviewer1893600님께서 Jun 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy way to increase K2 and D, no taste, only two drops required. Lasts long time.

상품 1-10 중 전체 55 상품