KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩16,911
₩16,923
할인금액: ₩12 (0% 할인)
15 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.1 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 15 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

rhodiola , who knew . what an amazing herb.

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2482370님께서 Oct 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have personally had great results with this herb. It should be better known. I took it for neurotransmitter boost, which works, but didn't know all the benefits from taking it.Rhodiola Helps your thyroid, energy, strength, stamina, stress and anxiety benifits. But one result I was not expecting came in the bedroom.Wow!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Thumbs up!

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2229704님께서 Feb 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been on this product for 12 months. It has really helped my Chronic Fatigue. I was once told I'd never work full-time again. But guess what I do! and do Uni through distance education as well as raising teenage children with my husband. I just feel alive. I had reason to go off it for several weeks and I can honestly say my body missed it. It's just that little bit of support my body needs. I'm really happy with this product. Sue

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

No anti-depressants needed

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2437250님께서 Jul 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had severe depression (along with fibromyalgia) and my naturopath doctor put me on Thorne Research Rhodiloa. I'm feeling great! I'm so glad I didn't go back onto an anti-depressant drug that makes you "drugged" all day. Rhodiola makes you relaxed and content without feeling drugged at all.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Doctor Recommended

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2857950님께서 Sep 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife's doctor specifically recommended Thorne Research Rhodiola. Rhodiola is an adaptogen used for centuries in Europe and Asia as a tonic to increase energy and vitality. Thorne is the best I've tried.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good Product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2752503님께서 Feb 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 2-3 capsules a day and have noticed a big improvement in my mood. My ND was having me take this for minor depression and I definatly notice a difference!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 15 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »