KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

rhodiola , who knew . what an amazing herb.

Reviewer2482370님께서 Oct 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have personally had great results with this herb. It should be better known. I took it for neurotransmitter boost, which works, but didn't know all the benefits from taking it.Rhodiola Helps your thyroid, energy, strength, stamina, stress and anxiety benifits. But one result I was not expecting came in the bedroom.Wow!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2229704님께서 Feb 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been on this product for 12 months. It has really helped my Chronic Fatigue. I was once told I'd never work full-time again. But guess what I do! and do Uni through distance education as well as raising teenage children with my husband. I just feel alive. I had reason to go off it for several weeks and I can honestly say my body missed it. It's just that little bit of support my body needs. I'm really happy with this product. Sue

No anti-depressants needed

Reviewer2437250님께서 Jul 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had severe depression (along with fibromyalgia) and my naturopath doctor put me on Thorne Research Rhodiloa. I'm feeling great! I'm so glad I didn't go back onto an anti-depressant drug that makes you "drugged" all day. Rhodiola makes you relaxed and content without feeling drugged at all.

Doctor Recommended

Reviewer2857950님께서 Sep 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife's doctor specifically recommended Thorne Research Rhodiola. Rhodiola is an adaptogen used for centuries in Europe and Asia as a tonic to increase energy and vitality. Thorne is the best I've tried.

Wonderful for Adrenal Fatigue

Reviewer2054670님께서 Aug 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really helped with some adrenal issues I was going through. One of my friends told me it's called 'Viking Courage' because the Vikings used to take it in the deep winter and before battle. It has at times felt like my courage has increased because my adrenals weren't so depleted after taking this! It's also both gentler and more effective than other brands I've tried. The effect isn't as abrupt yet overall the effect is more powerful too. Thorne Research products generally are of much higher quality than the other really popular brands, like Dr's Best. It's also meant to help with chronic fatigue and I've known people who have benefited as such. I'm ordering more.And oh yes, my brain felt like it was functioning at a more optimal level too!

Good Product

Reviewer2752503님께서 Feb 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 2-3 capsules a day and have noticed a big improvement in my mood. My ND was having me take this for minor depression and I definatly notice a difference!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not sure if Rhodiola is for me

Reviewer2728133님께서 Jul 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Initially I felt a boost in mood& energy from this but being an adaptogen perhaps it adapted into my body telling it after a few weeks I didn't need it because then I became tired& felt more lethargic. I bought this to help with energy & mood, I reckon this product is good although I feel it has different effects on everybody because it's purpose is to adapt. Will be trying Picamilon & likely that with 5htp to aid with sleep & mood.

No effect!

bODYhACK3r님께서 Jan 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have adrenal fatigue confirmed by tests and this had no effect at all!! Not even stimulating. Nada de nada. Doesnt that sucks?

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Kept me awake caused insomia

Reviewer2009583님께서 Jul 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Regrettably this did not work for me, caused insomnia, and didn't feel right after taking this. Hopefully works better for others.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

GREAT product without any drozzy side affects!

Reviewer2871103님께서 Mar 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been on this product for quite some time under doctor supervision and it has allowed my very over active mind to "settle" and think one thing at a time, improving my quality of life!

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품