KO

다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 15 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

rhodiola , who knew . what an amazing herb.

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2482370님께서 Oct 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have personally had great results with this herb. It should be better known. I took it for neurotransmitter boost, which works, but didn't know all the benefits from taking it.Rhodiola Helps your thyroid, energy, strength, stamina, stress and anxiety benifits. But one result I was not expecting came in the bedroom.Wow!!!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2229704님께서 Feb 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been on this product for 12 months. It has really helped my Chronic Fatigue. I was once told I'd never work full-time again. But guess what I do! and do Uni through distance education as well as raising teenage children with my husband. I just feel alive. I had reason to go off it for several weeks and I can honestly say my body missed it. It's just that little bit of support my body needs. I'm really happy with this product. Sue

Doctor Recommended

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2857950님께서 Sep 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife's doctor specifically recommended Thorne Research Rhodiola. Rhodiola is an adaptogen used for centuries in Europe and Asia as a tonic to increase energy and vitality. Thorne is the best I've tried.

No anti-depressants needed

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2437250님께서 Jul 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had severe depression (along with fibromyalgia) and my naturopath doctor put me on Thorne Research Rhodiloa. I'm feeling great! I'm so glad I didn't go back onto an anti-depressant drug that makes you "drugged" all day. Rhodiola makes you relaxed and content without feeling drugged at all.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Not sure if Rhodiola is for me

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2728133님께서 Jul 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Initially I felt a boost in mood& energy from this but being an adaptogen perhaps it adapted into my body telling it after a few weeks I didn't need it because then I became tired& felt more lethargic. I bought this to help with energy & mood, I reckon this product is good although I feel it has different effects on everybody because it's purpose is to adapt. Will be trying Picamilon & likely that with 5htp to aid with sleep & mood.

상품 1-5 중 전체 15 상품