KO

iHerb 상품평

₩21,521

₩21,532

할인금액: ₩12 (0% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

picolinate minerals

truevitality님께서 Jul 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

When minerals are bound to 'Picolinates' it makes them very absorbable, so i like to use them for clients who need extra minerals and have touble with absorption. Often clients with pyrroluria or multiple sensitivities need these types of minerals more than the usual. I like Thorne products becuase they have no nasty excipients/fillers that effect the sensitive. Zinc is an important mineral for the immune system and for hormones and for detoxifying excess copper in Pyroles and when ladies have been using the pill for long term (most oral contaceptives contain copper). Selenium is an important anti-oxidant and is a necessary co-factor for the conversion of T4 to T3 for good thyroid function and is also important for glutathion function to support detoxification Manganese (not magnesium as people often confuse this mineral with) is important for connective tissue health - bones and cartilage glue's, as well as being an important anti-oxidant. Beware that it can be stimulating for some people so best taken in the mornings.. Chromium is good for blood sugar regulation, good for thyroid function and decreases carb cravings. Molybdenum is important for sulfite metabolism and to support the liver to detoxify well. Boron is good for hormones and bone health - helps with the absorption of calcium. Vanadium is essential for normal cell function and for blood sugar regulaton All up the Pic-Mins is a great formulation

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Simply the best multi-trace mineral I have found!

Reviewer1943983님께서 Dec 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not sure why it is so difficult to find a decent trace mineral formula without iron - which is typically a counter-productive supplement for men and post-menopausal women. Thorne's Pic-Mins is the only decent product I have found that has a reasonable representation of the trace minerals in reasonable quantities. I hope this is something that will continue to be be available, especially if the competition remains so very poor.

great minerals without citrates

Reviewer2211527님께서 Nov 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

All the right minerals in good absorbable formulas without citrate, which is most often derived cheaply from mold being fed byproducts of GMO corn. Zinc picolinate is the best form to increase serum zinc levels, so you can rely on a smaller dose of zinc versus when you use other forms like citrate or sulfate.

Trace minerals supplement - highly absorbable + great quality

vitality님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good product with the right kinds of trace minerals etc (vanadium is good for blood sugar/diabetes etc). It contains zinc picolinate which is the most absorbabe form of that mineral.

Picmins

Reviewer2754044님께서 Mar 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic product. The company of iherb is a god send.

Great product

Reviewer2749989님께서 Jun 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is excellent for those needing a zinc boost. Price is very competitive and delivery was prompt.

Great product

adechamplain님께서 Feb 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Thorne products as they use the best ingredients and don't use damaging products like Magnesium stereate and so on. This product has a decent dose of zinc (15 mg which is the recommended daily amount) as well as other minerals all in the picolinate form which is highly absorbable (new word?) or easy to absorb. As I take zinc picolinate everyday usually 30mg I take other thorne zinc during the month but once I get my periods every month I take the pic-mins to ensure I replenish my body with minerals at this time of my cycle.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The combination is working!

5701648043805582092님께서 Mar 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Working with my Natropath after some extensive DNA & blood testing, the combination of Pic- Mins, Ubiquinol, Sunflower Lecithin and Methyl- Guard Plus I have broken through the plateau and my weight loss journey continues. I feel good and I am very happy with the results.

Doctors orders

Reviewer2718303님께서 Sep 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I`m taking this with other zinc at my doctors request.

Excellent product

Reviewer2886988님께서 Aug 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent, my doctor recommends this product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 36 상품