KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

equivalent to benzodiazepines

Reviewer1888613님께서 Jan 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very grateful for the discovery of PharmaGABA by the Japanese. Other "GABAs" don't seem to work on the brain (i.e. don't cross the blood brain barrier) but PharmaGABA obviously does, based on my and my and my patient's experiences. I have seen it replace the need for valium, lorazepam, et al many times over. Thank you Thorne and thank you to the Japanese researchers.

Love Thorne GABA!

Reviewer2190157님께서 Oct 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great to calm dowmn my autistic daughter.

Excellent

Reviewer1706966님께서 Jan 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a must for anyone with stress and/or anxiety. This is a form of GABA that actually works, even at a 100mg dose. This works better than the chewables.

Works Great--Highly Recommended

4658255042264373179님께서 Jun 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have definitely noticed a positive difference since I began using the product. My moods have leveled out and the daily dosage is easily modified depending on circumstances.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

PharmaGABA is helping resolve my multiple health problems.

4748023997025657158님께서 Jul 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have anxiety, low energy, acid reflux and gastritis. I have tried other GABA supplements with a little but of success. I heard a lot of good things about this one (had been recommended on a naturopath's website as the best form of GABA) so I decided to try it. The main reason I got it was for my stomach issues, as I have read studies that esophageal function is regulated by GABA and that GABA reduces inflammation such as that which you'd have with gastritis. Not only is it helping with my heartburn and gastritis, it's also helping me stay focused, improving my energy, and keeps me from getting jittery after my morning coffee. Overall it makes my life so much better. It's the best GABA product I've tried and I plan on sticking to it. Right now I'm taking 2/day and may try increasing to 3/day (1 in am, 1 in afternoon and 1 before bed).

More potent than regular GABA

KentuckyWildcat님께서 Jul 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take one before bedtime to help me sleep, and occasionally take another one if I wake up in the night. These are more potent than regular GABA supplements, at least in my experience. If you take GABA to help calm anxiety, be aware that a side-effect of too much GABA (in any form) is rapid heart-beat.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No effect on anxiet at all

Reviewer3070798님께서 May 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this product in the hope it could replace valium which I take at a very low dose when I am having a panic attack or feeling intense anxiety. Unfortunately PharmaGABA had no effect on my whatsoever. I didn't like the warm tingling feeling in my hand arms and feet either - felt really weird.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Recommened by my son's naturalpath!!!

Reviewer3268128님께서 Jun 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son is on the spectrum, and these supplements have been helping him for many months with great success.

Really Works!

Reviewer3118918님께서 Nov 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brand really does work! I sleep longer and don't wake up as frequently as usual...have a much deeper, restful sleep, vivid dreams, and also helps with back pain....great product and fast delivery!

Thorne - GABA 100 mg.

Reviewer1813621님께서 May 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product. Had been taking 5oo mg. GABA for sleep, but read I should lower it if I had low blood pressure. And even with 500 mg., it wasn't helping me sleep every night. But with this 100 mg. Thorne Brand, it works every time!

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품