KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

thorne research, pharmagaba-100

Reviewer2744459님께서 Jul 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

No different than regular GABA but a lot more expensive.

This was not for me

Rena61님께서 Jul 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had the opposite affect with Pharma Gaba, they made me sleepy, but could not fall asleep.

Anxiety buster

Reviewer1601508님께서 May 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product so much. It helps me sleep better and feel calmer in stressful situations. If I had to choose one supplement to take with me to a deset island, it would be this.

helps good sleep

5249368093911251745님께서 Feb 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helps me to have deep sleep but beware if you'd never taken these kind of supplement food, you may feel drowsy for first few days.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

PharmaGABA is helping resolve my multiple health problems.

4748023997025657158님께서 Jul 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have anxiety, low energy, acid reflux and gastritis. I have tried other GABA supplements with a little but of success. I heard a lot of good things about this one (had been recommended on a naturopath's website as the best form of GABA) so I decided to try it. The main reason I got it was for my stomach issues, as I have read studies that esophageal function is regulated by GABA and that GABA reduces inflammation such as that which you'd have with gastritis. Not only is it helping with my heartburn and gastritis, it's also helping me stay focused, improving my energy, and keeps me from getting jittery after my morning coffee. Overall it makes my life so much better. It's the best GABA product I've tried and I plan on sticking to it. Right now I'm taking 2/day and may try increasing to 3/day (1 in am, 1 in afternoon and 1 before bed).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very good formula

Reviewer2158964님께서 May 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the product my health care professional recommended to me for pain after my surgery. It helped me sleep and get through healing without other medication.

Ok

5644338609508464514님께서 Feb 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ok

Effective

MusettaRose님께서 Feb 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take one of these and an l-theanine, and it helps with anxiety and panic, which I suffer from frequently, I always have some on hand.

Just okay

Reviewer2197873님께서 Nov 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this in combination with trytophan and taurine. It did not have much affect on my ability to sleep.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Jury Is Out

5258033100139151102님께서 Oct 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the second brand of GABA I have tried. The first one gave me. Others have also reported this is a side effect. I did not like so tried Thorne brand. I did not have any reaction, which is a good thing; however, I have not tried it since the first couple of nights. Did not make a huge difference in my sleep and made me a bit groggy the next day. Will try again soon.

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품