KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 29 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

equivalent to benzodiazepines

20 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1888613님께서 Jan 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very grateful for the discovery of PharmaGABA by the Japanese. Other "GABAs" don't seem to work on the brain (i.e. don't cross the blood brain barrier) but PharmaGABA obviously does, based on my and my and my patient's experiences. I have seen it replace the need for valium, lorazepam, et al many times over. Thank you Thorne and thank you to the Japanese researchers.

Love Thorne GABA!

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2190157님께서 Oct 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great to calm dowmn my autistic daughter.

Excellent

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1706966님께서 Jan 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a must for anyone with stress and/or anxiety. This is a form of GABA that actually works, even at a 100mg dose. This works better than the chewables.

Works Great--Highly Recommended

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4658255042264373179님께서 Jun 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have definitely noticed a positive difference since I began using the product. My moods have leveled out and the daily dosage is easily modified depending on circumstances.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

PharmaGABA is helping resolve my multiple health problems.

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4748023997025657158님께서 Jul 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have anxiety, low energy, acid reflux and gastritis. I have tried other GABA supplements with a little but of success. I heard a lot of good things about this one (had been recommended on a naturopath's website as the best form of GABA) so I decided to try it. The main reason I got it was for my stomach issues, as I have read studies that esophageal function is regulated by GABA and that GABA reduces inflammation such as that which you'd have with gastritis. Not only is it helping with my heartburn and gastritis, it's also helping me stay focused, improving my energy, and keeps me from getting jittery after my morning coffee. Overall it makes my life so much better. It's the best GABA product I've tried and I plan on sticking to it. Right now I'm taking 2/day and may try increasing to 3/day (1 in am, 1 in afternoon and 1 before bed).

상품 1-5 중 전체 29 상품