KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Contains mold-derived ingredient

Reviewer1854340님께서 Mar 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is almost a great product except for the fact that it contains magnesium citrate laurate as one of the "other ingredients.". Any vitamin or mineral that includes the term "citrate" is a derivative of citric acid. Now you might think of citrus fruits when you hear of citric acid, fruits like lemons, oranges and limes. But citric acid is not made from citrus fruits. It is made from "aspergillus niger," otherwise known as "black mold." If you don't believe me, just google "citric acid industrial production" and you will see how it is made. It's not some nice mom in her kitchen squeezing lemons one at a time to make your citric acid - it's huge steel vats of black fungus. So any product that claims to contain citrate and to also be yeast free is not entirely truthful, especially if you're someone who is either sensitive to molds or has a less than perfect immune system. And if your immune system were perfect, you wouldn't be taking supplements in the first place. Unlike some reviewers, I don't care whether you click the Yes button or not. I'm not writing this to get your vote or your money. I'm writing it to help you avoid making the same mistake as me and to encourage Thorne, who usually make great products, to consider removing citrates.

Pantethine

Reviewer1913390님께서 Nov 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this on advice of my doctor. I love this supplement. It helps my RLS tremendously. We're working on eliminating it totally but for now this supplement is great. I have a terrible time falling asleep without taking it first. I was taking Aleve before bed so I could fall asleep, 5 or 6 pills every night. I was concerned about taking such high dosages for such a long period of time so finding that this eliminates the need to take even one Aleve really relieves my mind. I had tried medicines for my RLS but always had major side effects with them. I don't do well with conventional medicine.

Great product, prompt service

Reviewer1983543님께서 May 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been great for adrenal support and as always, iherb were easy to deal with.

Anne McCraw

Reviewer3345124님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It gives me a little extra energy and not good to take toward night as it keeps you awake

Great for my adrenal

4625915390168235560님께서 Apr 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thorne is the best brand in every category.

Great brand

Reviewer2047651님께서 May 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brand is third party tested from what I know. High quality brand

satisfied

Reviewer2646214님께서 May 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am using this product as part of a wider regime given me by my specialist. Seems to be doing what she wants. Time will tell!

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품