KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Thorne Research, Medibulk, 8.15 oz (231 g)

₩21,097
₩21,097
할인금액: ₩0 (0% 할인)
12 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.9 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

HypoAllergenic. Multiple Fibers = Multiple Benefits. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Feb 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Different fibers have different benefits, and this is a great combo: Apple, Prune, Oat and Inulin. Mixes well. Psyllium FREE. Inhaled Psyllium is very bad for people who have asthma or allergies. Thorne fibers are safe to inhale. Psyllium comes from India, would you trust that country? //Click YES if I was of any benefit.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great fiber supplement!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1794033님께서 Aug 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a j-pouch and bulking fiber is my friend :) I've tried all the fibers out there: acacia, apple pectin, apple fiber, glucomannan, chia, flax, psyllium powder and whole husk, etc...and MediBulk is awesome. Taking just psyllium is very difficult for me but the combo of apple pectin, prune and psyllium is magic. Mix this will a little slippery elm bark and it's even better. Great taste as well. Don't let the price discourage you, this portion last a long time. When I have a choice, I always order Thorne products. They are VERY High Quality. Their GI-Encap is great too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

GREAT PRODUCT

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1129303님께서 Sep 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My German Shepherd has irritable bowel syndrome. As part of his routine, I faithfully use Medibulk. It not only bulks up loose stools, it has other ingredients that help support the digestive system. I am very happy with this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Medibulk

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1958123님께서 Nov 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product! And this is the best price on the web with fast shipping!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great fiber source.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1417983님께서 Dec 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Medibulk makes it simple to increase my daily fiber intake. It easily blends with liquids which makes it easy to take, each small scoop provides EIGHT grams of fiber, and it doesn't taste foul! I'm very happy with this fiber supplement.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »