KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

HypoAllergenic. Multiple Fibers = Multiple Benefits. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Feb 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Different fibers have different benefits, and this is a great combo: Apple, Prune, Oat and Inulin. Mixes well. Psyllium FREE. Inhaled Psyllium is very bad for people who have asthma or allergies. Thorne fibers are safe to inhale. Psyllium comes from India, would you trust that country? //Click YES if I was of any benefit.

Great fiber supplement!

Reviewer1794033님께서 Aug 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a j-pouch and bulking fiber is my friend :) I've tried all the fibers out there: acacia, apple pectin, apple fiber, glucomannan, chia, flax, psyllium powder and whole husk, etc...and MediBulk is awesome. Taking just psyllium is very difficult for me but the combo of apple pectin, prune and psyllium is magic. Mix this will a little slippery elm bark and it's even better. Great taste as well. Don't let the price discourage you, this portion last a long time. When I have a choice, I always order Thorne products. They are VERY High Quality. Their GI-Encap is great too.

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer1129303님께서 Sep 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My German Shepherd has irritable bowel syndrome. As part of his routine, I faithfully use Medibulk. It not only bulks up loose stools, it has other ingredients that help support the digestive system. I am very happy with this product.

Medibulk

Reviewer1958123님께서 Nov 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product! And this is the best price on the web with fast shipping!

Great fiber source.

Reviewer1417983님께서 Dec 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Medibulk makes it simple to increase my daily fiber intake. It easily blends with liquids which makes it easy to take, each small scoop provides EIGHT grams of fiber, and it doesn't taste foul! I'm very happy with this fiber supplement.

Highly recommended

Reviewer2499854님께서 Sep 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our Goldendoodle had chronic diarrhea for 4 months which multiple vet visits could not solve. Did some research and decided to try Medibulk in combination with Gastriplex. Within 3 days we saw immediate improvement and within 7 days she was back to normal poops. Will keep her on both for a few more weeks and if she continues to show normal digestion, we will stop the Gastriplex and just keep her on medibulk to provide regular good fibre.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Thorne Research, Medibulk, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviewer2589440님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am extremely satisfied with with this product.

Gets the job done.

Reviewer1332766님께서 Sep 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This mixes very well and takes on the flavor of what ever you mix it with.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great taste and work well!

Reviewer3272543님께서 Feb 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix mine with a little juice, very pleasant tasting. It works great for staying regular and general bowel health.

Thorne Medibulk

Reviewer1936320님께서 Apr 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product very pleased with results

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품