KO

₩69,682

₩69,693

할인금액: ₩11 (0% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

MEDICLEAR WORK

Reviewer2994824님께서 Sep 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mediclear is an excellent product for cleansing out toxins in your body. It is great for people with IBS. I have been using it on and off for 10 years. I am 65 and in good health. I highly recommend this product.

Great detox shake!

eathealthy님께서 Jun 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent detox shake when used annually. Consume 3 shakes per day to get adequate protein and vitamin/mineral support to detox body and support liver. We like the taste and mix it with banana and almond milk. Although it is a little pricey If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Mediclear

Reviewer3112178님께서 Sep 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband is sensitive to printer's ink, smoke, etc... and this helps greatly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

MediClear helps cancer patients tolerate chemotherapy infusions

Reviewer2252183님께서 Nov 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

MediClear has helped my wife recover from chemotherapy infusions with tolerable side effects as compared to other women who suffer through breast cancer chemotherapy infusions which are basically poisons meant to kill the cancer cells before they kill you.

Thorne MediClear

Reviewer2302299님께서 Nov 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife and I have been using Thorne MediClear for several years as a natural protein supplement. It isn't for any urgent problem but is definitely part of our overall health support regimen as we move into the retirement age area of the age curve.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great result but taste awful.

Reviewer2042852님께서 Aug 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product works great, very effective, but the taste is not the greatest. Tried to mix it with different things such as natural fruit juices and almond milk but it still tastes awful.

rate very high

Reviewer2202261님께서 Sep 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

im very proud to be an i herb custormer your products are in abundance and are of high quality;your service is prompt; thorne medi clear is one or not the best suppliment on the market it ingredients are very close to every day allowance for healthy individuals.

Great product!

Reviewer2732860님께서 Jan 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not hungry when I drink my smoothie.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

thank goodness for an intestinal support product without turmeric

Reviewer1658521님께서 Feb 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you are allergic to turmeric this is a great product!

so much energy

Reviewer2605223님께서 Jun 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I get so much energy from this product and it really meets my B group vitamin requirement

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품