KO

₩21,998

₩22,010

할인금액: ₩12 (0% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

incredible healer!

Reviewer2322255님께서 Feb 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have crohn's disease and celiac disease, and my naturopathic doctor prescribed these to help heal my intestines - wow what an amazing difference! i am healing, suffering less, and on the road to recovery! (and without the side effects that prednisone or azacol come with)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very helpful with digestive issues

Reviewer3100668님께서 Jan 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find it very healing to the gut, and for my dog as well who has recently suffered from internal bleeding due to a genetically predisposed condition. Thorne Research makes the best quality, magnesium stearate-free products I have found!

Impeccable quality

Reviewer2019871님께서 Oct 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thorne products are renowned for purity and quality. In fact, they are recommended by MDs, NDs and many other leading practitioners. I have found this product be excellent for maintaining GABA in the brain (it combines with taurine to do this), and for maintaining the intestinal musoca. My chiropracter recommended Thorne L-Glutamine, and I've been taking it daily ever since.

Excellent product

5227655335893165589님께서 Dec 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have young cats with digestive problems and this seems to help keep their problems under control. I switched to the Thorne product even though it is more expensive becasue t does not have magnesium stearate in it (which has been shown to intefer with the absorbtion of medications).

a good product

Reviewer2762075님께서 Apr 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

take these for my sensitive stomach (IBS), works for me!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Recommened by my son's naturalpath!!!

Reviewer3268128님께서 Jun 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son is on the spectrum, and these supplements have been helping him for many months with great success.

Good supplement

Krisinsight님께서 Jan 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good supplement with minimal fillers.

L Glutamine

5496016835165676726님께서 Mar 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really helped with the constipation. I feel much better after taking this 3 times a day. Ihave had constipation issues for years. This helps with overall digestion well being.

Essential

5241285211926225447님께서 Aug 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Essential if you are trying to repair leaky gut and autoimmune conditions

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Can't feel a difference but no side effects

Reviewer1559362님께서 Nov 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't noticed a difference in pain level or energy taking this but I have had no adverse side effects which is important for me as I am sensitive to many pharmaceuticals and supplements. I might need to use this more long term for a benefit to appear.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품