KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Thorne Research, Iron Picolinate, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

₩12,958
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 18 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

high quality product

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

rebeccavr님께서 May 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this company. They no longer use magnesium stearate which is a big plus. I found it rather difficult to find a good quality iron supplement that didn't contain a handful of other unwanted ingredients. This product is easy on the stomach (no GI side effects). I combine it with Vitamin C for optimal absorption!

works

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2385808님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found out through my doctor that my iron was extremely low. He recommended this product along with taking 1000mg of vitamin C to help with absorption. It seems to be working, I feel more energetic. I am also not having constipation problems, which is common with iron supplements.

Thorne Research Iron Picolinate

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1858888님께서 Mar 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product! It keeps my iron level up without the uncomfortable side effects some other products have. I also loved the free sample you enclosed with my order.

Iron Picolinate

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2469553님께서 Mar 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using the Iron Picolinate for a couple of years now. They have tested on my body by my health practioner and they are one of the few that I can actually take. I found them very very good. Easy to swallow. I was super amazed how quickly they were delivered from America. Keep up the good work. When I have finished the ones I ordered I will definiately be reordering more.

Improved Iron Levels

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2146230님께서 Jan 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was recommended to me by my GP. I can't say that I have felt significantly better since taking it but my iron levels have improved.

상품 1-5 중 전체 18 상품