KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Best MTHFR supplement ever!!!

5227052182950511994님께서 Aug 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has the right foliate and b12 as well as iron. Always had issues with Iron and with my MTHFR with foliate and b12. Take it every day! iron levels are fantastic! helps with the hypo Thyroid too!!! cannot recommend it enough!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It helps but be careful with iron supplementation and how it affects the other minerals in your body.

5407917945385245687님께서 Apr 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been taking these for nearly a year. At the beginning my anemia went away, but 2 months ago I became anemic, even though I was taking them. I learned in my research that when one supplements with iron, one needs to take at least 2 mg of copper and 15mg of zinc. (unfortunately doctors are not aware of this) Copper is essential for iron absorption, and when one takes too much iron it lowers the copper in the body. Zinc is necessary for Copper absorption. One has to be very careful with these minerals too much or too little of one of these causes deficiencies of the other. I stopped taking these and am eating more copper and zinc foods and some iron foods. I noticed my energy picking up again, my heart is beating normally, I feel strong and my last period was a breeze. So my anemia must be gone. If you HAVE TO supplement iron make sure you check your zinc and copper levels.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Ideal for sensitive stomachs

5579840201574472324님께서 Mar 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Im very iron deficient so I thought I tried these. I take 2 every day on an empty stomach and havnt had any side effects yet. Easy on the stomach and digestive system. Too early to feel any benefits yet I think.

Fantastic product!

5179431007453865967님께서 Feb 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a vegan with a pre-existing condition requiring extra iron supplements. My blood tests have never looked better! This is also so much cheaper than buying instore in Australia ($60ish AUD).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best iron supplement I've been able to find

5130376525303674322님께서 Nov 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Finally an iron supplement that won't give you constipation.

Great Product

Reviewer3019689님께서 Nov 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been struggling with low iron due to heavy periods and had other iron tablets which gave me headaches and yukky tummy. I had four iron injections and my irons levels did not move. My iron was sitting at 11 took these tablets and even forgot to take them some days and my iron levels have gone up to 55 - the best they have been for 2 years. (ps also went gluten free during this time which no doubt has helped with absorption) I have run out of these lately about 2 weeks ago and my energy levels have dropped a lot .. Sadly they are currently out of stock so will have to order Thornes other iron tablets for now. Also helps with MTHFR due to the reduced form of Vitamin B .. hope this helps someone ..thank you to all those who do put reviews on iherb - certainly has helped me find some life changing products... :)

ferrosorb

4945672219878736095님께서 Oct 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to be helping.

Good iron supplement

4901537405748395929님께서 May 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect for me a vegan who misses out on iron and b12. Good absorption. Always like Thorne research brand. Minimal excipient ingredients too.

Great.

5586896955355261579님께서 Jan 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product,very happy with the results. I will definitely purchase this product again.

Golden Blood Builder

Reviewer2156068님께서 Sep 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ferrasorb is an easy absorbable and non-constipation supplement for anemia. My blood level had been low as 5 (iron deficit) up to 8.5 after blood transfusion in hospital . I have tried in different iron supplements those were caused constipation occured even some were remarked as non-constipation. Since I have taken Ferrasorb my blood level is raise up to 12 but I still take 1 or 2 Ferrasorb daily for maintain the level. I highly recommend Ferrasorb is worthy to take a try.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품