KO

₩23,061

₩23,073

할인금액: ₩12 (0% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

No more transfusions!

Reviewer1432598님께서 Sep 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

In late 2009 my mother reached a critical stage of anemia and had to have a blood transfusion. The doctor told her she had lost her ability to absorb iron and she would likely need transfusions for the rest of her life. About 8 months later she was told she would need another transfusion in 2 or 3 months. I found this product while researching some supplements for my Autistic son. I convinced my mom to try it since it was not very expensive and was supposed to stay together until deep in the gut. That was almost a year ago, and she has not had to have a second transfusion and today was told her iron/ferritin levels were within a normal range! Thorne makes great products and I would recommend this one to anyone with an iron deficiency.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It helps but be careful with iron supplementation and how it affects the other minerals in your body.

5407917945385245687님께서 Apr 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been taking these for nearly a year. At the beginning my anemia went away, but 2 months ago I became anemic, even though I was taking them. I learned in my research that when one supplements with iron, one needs to take at least 2 mg of copper and 15mg of zinc. (unfortunately doctors are not aware of this) Copper is essential for iron absorption, and when one takes too much iron it lowers the copper in the body. Zinc is necessary for Copper absorption. One has to be very careful with these minerals too much or too little of one of these causes deficiencies of the other. I stopped taking these and am eating more copper and zinc foods and some iron foods. I noticed my energy picking up again, my heart is beating normally, I feel strong and my last period was a breeze. So my anemia must be gone. If you HAVE TO supplement iron make sure you check your zinc and copper levels.

Good Product

iJenNZ님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was purchased for a family member who was diagnosed with iron deficiency anaemia and who could not tolerate the prescription ferrous sulphate. It has the added benefit of also containing safe forms of folate and vitamin B12. A word of warning - do not take an iron supplement unless blood tests show that you have are iron deficient. Iron overload is a very serious and relatively common condition which, if present, could be made worse by supplementing with iron.

Fantastic Product

Reviewer2730476님께서 Sep 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have very low ferritin levels and have been trying several types of irons since being diagnosed. They all gave me headaches. Not sure why, but I guessed not only was it the type of iron, but, perhaps I wasn't absorbing it properly. I take some of Thornes other products and have always been impressed with the quality so I decided to give this one a shot. If it gave me headaches, well at least it was only $12. It's been a week and so far no headaches. Plus the floaters in front of my eyes are diminishing. I'll report back in a month or so, but I would be curious to hear if anyone else has had similar issues with iron.

Great Product

Reviewer3019689님께서 Nov 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been struggling with low iron due to heavy periods and had other iron tablets which gave me headaches and yukky tummy. I had four iron injections and my irons levels did not move. My iron was sitting at 11 took these tablets and even forgot to take them some days and my iron levels have gone up to 55 - the best they have been for 2 years. (ps also went gluten free during this time which no doubt has helped with absorption) I have run out of these lately about 2 weeks ago and my energy levels have dropped a lot .. Sadly they are currently out of stock so will have to order Thornes other iron tablets for now. Also helps with MTHFR due to the reduced form of Vitamin B .. hope this helps someone ..thank you to all those who do put reviews on iherb - certainly has helped me find some life changing products... :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best MTHFR supplement ever!!!

5227052182950511994님께서 Aug 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has the right foliate and b12 as well as iron. Always had issues with Iron and with my MTHFR with foliate and b12. Take it every day! iron levels are fantastic! helps with the hypo Thyroid too!!! cannot recommend it enough!

Good iron supplement

4901537405748395929님께서 May 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect for me a vegan who misses out on iron and b12. Good absorption. Always like Thorne research brand. Minimal excipient ingredients too.

Ferrasorb Veggie caps

Reviewer1130925님께서 Dec 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very thankful for this supplement which was ordered by my Naturopathic Doctor. It gives my liver a boost, and keeps me healthy. Thank you

Best Iron

4612120995713906551님께서 May 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

The most easily absorbed form of Iron with co-factors in one small capsule. Best Iron complex I've ever used, no additives and no side effects. Thorne has never let me down.

Helper of anemic symptom

Reviewer2923133님께서 Nov 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was suffering the symptom of anemia from irregular bleeding due to having a large size Uterine Fibroids in the uterus. Was lightheaded and unable to function normally in daily life. Thorne really helped me to recover faster and maintain a good energy level. The anemic symptom has greatly reduced and has also enabled me to do more physical work at home.

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품