KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 21 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

No more transfusions!

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1432598님께서 Sep 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

In late 2009 my mother reached a critical stage of anemia and had to have a blood transfusion. The doctor told her she had lost her ability to absorb iron and she would likely need transfusions for the rest of her life. About 8 months later she was told she would need another transfusion in 2 or 3 months. I found this product while researching some supplements for my Autistic son. I convinced my mom to try it since it was not very expensive and was supposed to stay together until deep in the gut. That was almost a year ago, and she has not had to have a second transfusion and today was told her iron/ferritin levels were within a normal range! Thorne makes great products and I would recommend this one to anyone with an iron deficiency.

Good Product

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

iJenNZ님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was purchased for a family member who was diagnosed with iron deficiency anaemia and who could not tolerate the prescription ferrous sulphate. It has the added benefit of also containing safe forms of folate and vitamin B12. A word of warning - do not take an iron supplement unless blood tests show that you have are iron deficient. Iron overload is a very serious and relatively common condition which, if present, could be made worse by supplementing with iron.

Fantastic Product

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2730476님께서 Sep 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have very low ferritin levels and have been trying several types of irons since being diagnosed. They all gave me headaches. Not sure why, but I guessed not only was it the type of iron, but, perhaps I wasn't absorbing it properly. I take some of Thornes other products and have always been impressed with the quality so I decided to give this one a shot. If it gave me headaches, well at least it was only $12. It's been a week and so far no headaches. Plus the floaters in front of my eyes are diminishing. I'll report back in a month or so, but I would be curious to hear if anyone else has had similar issues with iron.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

It helps but be careful with iron supplementation and how it affects the other minerals in your body.

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5407917945385245687님께서 Apr 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been taking these for nearly a year. At the beginning my anemia went away, but 2 months ago I became anemic, even though I was taking them. I learned in my research that when one supplements with iron, one needs to take at least 2 mg of copper and 15mg of zinc. (unfortunately doctors are not aware of this) Copper is essential for iron absorption, and when one takes too much iron it lowers the copper in the body. Zinc is necessary for Copper absorption. One has to be very careful with these minerals too much or too little of one of these causes deficiencies of the other. I stopped taking these and am eating more copper and zinc foods and some iron foods. I noticed my energy picking up again, my heart is beating normally, I feel strong and my last period was a breeze. So my anemia must be gone. If you HAVE TO supplement iron make sure you check your zinc and copper levels.

Ferrasorb Veggie caps

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1130925님께서 Dec 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very thankful for this supplement which was ordered by my Naturopathic Doctor. It gives my liver a boost, and keeps me healthy. Thank you

상품 1-5 중 전체 21 상품