KO

iHerb 상품평

₩19,913

₩19,925

할인금액: ₩12 (0% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Adrenal support

Reviewer2765981님께서 Jun 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this product when my compounding pharmacist recommeded it to me for reducing belly fat. I am on my third bottle and have lost at least two inches of belly fat. Product does not seem to have any negative side effects. I will reorder.

Great with Morning Coffee

Reviewer3161264님께서 Feb 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These give me such a nice energy boost, I truly don't need my mug of coffee, but I still have half a cup anyways because i'm conditioned. But when I'm too busy and end up skipping coffee I don't even notice. My thyroid doctor recommended that I take this adrenal supplement after testing my cortisol levels using a saliva test. But he said it's safe and that almost everyone needs adrenal support because we are all so stressed and busy. I don't consider myself a type A or stressful person, but with young kids I am definitely busy. He also said that anyone who drinks coffee should also take an adrenal supplement because coffee depletes your adrenal system.

Cortrex

Rena61님께서 Oct 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These I call my happy pills. They give me just enough energy to help me maintain my day. I also take the Thorne Adrenal Cortex, and Cortine, and my stomach is flattening out a bit. They are also helping with sweet cravings, and hunger control. I am losing a little weight, and looking better while taking these. I will buy again.

EXCELLENT

5469296419755366821님께서 Oct 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is fantastic with Cortine and Adrenal Cortex at restoring the adrenals in an efficient way through cascading all the other organs and functions responsible for regenerating them!!!! LOVE IT! A must for anyone who has depleted themselves through stress and constant high-pressure jobs! :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

i can feel the difference in my food cravings

sherri20님께서 Nov 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product works for me ... guess my adrenal glands weren't working well... because adding this along with my B-vit's & enzymes in the morning has made a huge difference in my sugar cravings...

more energy

aromatherapy님께서 Mar 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think I felt more energy from these that the other ones. But be careful and take them in the am.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

4901537405748395929님께서 Dec 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use this in my clinic. Has helped with energy and calming effect for highly strung people

Thorne is great

5252637870652041699님께서 Mar 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't been on this product long enough but it seems to be helping with my adrenal fatigue. I love Thorne products their very reliable.

Cortrex

Reviewer3186985님께서 Apr 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken Cortrex in combination with another Thorne product (good company and great prices), Adrenal Cortex on the recommendation of my doctor when first diagnosed with Adrenal fatigue. The combo worked well. As I have recovered I get better results with products that support my body's production of hormones rather than top-up with the bovine product.

Does the trick

Reviewer2097871님께서 Oct 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product for adrenal fatigue

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품