KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩19,993

₩20,005

할인금액: ₩12 (0% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(6)
3 별점
(1)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Adrenal help

5484313341976354814님께서 Jan 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helps me get more energy in the mornings. I have also noticed it helps me get rid of my water retention, which especially occurs in the face in the morning. Usually I take one every morning, but some periods in my life I need to take two.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

4901537405748395929님께서 Dec 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use this in my clinic. Has helped with energy and calming effect for highly strung people

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Cortrex

Rena61님께서 Oct 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These I call my happy pills. They give me just enough energy to help me maintain my day. I also take the Thorne Adrenal Cortex, and Cortine, and my stomach is flattening out a bit. They are also helping with sweet cravings, and hunger control. I am losing a little weight, and looking better while taking these. I will buy again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Does the trick

Reviewer2097871님께서 Oct 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product for adrenal fatigue

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Thorne is great

5252637870652041699님께서 Mar 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't been on this product long enough but it seems to be helping with my adrenal fatigue. I love Thorne products their very reliable.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great with Morning Coffee

Reviewer3161264님께서 Feb 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These give me such a nice energy boost, I truly don't need my mug of coffee, but I still have half a cup anyways because i'm conditioned. But when I'm too busy and end up skipping coffee I don't even notice. My thyroid doctor recommended that I take this adrenal supplement after testing my cortisol levels using a saliva test. But he said it's safe and that almost everyone needs adrenal support because we are all so stressed and busy. I don't consider myself a type A or stressful person, but with young kids I am definitely busy. He also said that anyone who drinks coffee should also take an adrenal supplement because coffee depletes your adrenal system.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I got what I expected & cheaper

4944676403767862342님께서 Oct 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Again as above, I paid less than what I paid where I used to get them. thanks, I definitely will be using this site again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

i can feel the difference in my food cravings

sherri20님께서 Nov 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product works for me ... guess my adrenal glands weren't working well... because adding this along with my B-vit's & enzymes in the morning has made a huge difference in my sugar cravings...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

EXCELLENT

5469296419755366821님께서 Oct 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is fantastic with Cortine and Adrenal Cortex at restoring the adrenals in an efficient way through cascading all the other organs and functions responsible for regenerating them!!!! LOVE IT! A must for anyone who has depleted themselves through stress and constant high-pressure jobs! :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

ok

Reviewer2188269님께서 Jan 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

ok

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »