KO

iHerb 상품평

₩60,798

₩60,798

할인금액: ₩0 (0% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Works

Reviewer2638624님께서 May 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took two 250mg capsules one day and felt relief from my toxicity symptoms. Cilantro and Chlorella did not provide the same relief. My current protocol is based on the Andrew Cutler Protocol and includes Alpha Lipotic Acid. These 100mg capsules allow me to take 100mg every 3-4 hours unlike the 250mg capsules. According to the Protocol I am on it's ideal to keep a steady dose as DMSA leaves the blood stream 2-3 hours after ingestion. Also keep in mind that you need to cycle the DMSA (example 4 days on 4 day off). So far the greatest improvement has been in my ability to stay focused and read. I used to read for hours and hours and slowly I am getting back there. I am grateful to Thorne for making an effective product and Andrew Cutler for provided a well researched protocol.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent product at a good price.

Reviewer1784557님께서 Oct 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product that works quite well to treat heavy metal toxicity. However, anyone who suspects he or she might have heavy metal toxicity should consult a health care professional before taking anything to treat it because heavy metal toxicity is a very real and very serious condition.

Thorne Captomer

Reviewer3329477님께서 Oct 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product for chelating heavy metals out of the body. iHerb has absolutely the best price anywhere.

Mercury Chelation

Reviewer1333538님께서 Dec 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Everyone should check their heavy metal toxicity!

good qualtity

Reviewer2143512님께서 Jul 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

good quality

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Next -day order recieved on time!

Reviewer3351577님께서 Jan 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I placed my order at 12:55 pm, and needed to receive my supplements the next day. I placed them for next-day AM, and did indeed receive them the next morning by 10 am. I was so relieved!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

In low doses for children

Reviewer3217150님께서 Feb 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is effective for my child. We see the results. We only give him once a week - 50 mg in the morning and 50 mg in the afternoon. Or 50 mg on Friday and 50 Saturday morning.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품