KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good stuff!

juliaheis님께서 Jun 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These enzymes are excellent. They really seem to help digestion, and I love the fact that they have no magnesium stearate in them. I also like the fact that they have betaine hydrochloride, plus pepsin, plus pancreatin, etc.

Love them

adechamplain님께서 Apr 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These were recommended by my nutritionist and actually I test my supplements with my chiro who does kinesiology and the previous brand I was taking didn't test well at all but this one tests really good for me. I take only one with each meal. I really trust Thorne products. I use them in various forms and am always delighted. They don't use toxic products in this capsuling methods etc unlike the majority of other brands.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No more prescription meds for Acid-Reflux in over a year

Reviewer2665014님께서 Sep 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started with Bio-Gest in the fall of 2010 after an MD's solution to my extreme heartburn from Acid-Reflux was for me to take twice as much of his prescription and give up all coffee. As a commuter with 12 hour days, that was not my solution. A naturopath recommended Bio-Gest to me and it works. Rarely do I experience heartburn at all and it has never been like it was with the prescription. I've learned that Bio-Gest helps me digest food (and nutrients) whereas the prescription blocked digestion. I am SOLD on this supplement!

Works very well

Reviewer2836604님께서 Aug 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent. Really can't manage without this.

Bio-gest

Reviewer2284924님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I trust Thorne products more than others because of the fillers other companies use. I have been using 1 cap of Bio-gest before meals for 2 weeks and I do not feel so yukky after a meal.

Great

Reviewer3322916님께서 Apr 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't be without this. Helps with the digestion of food.

Chronic reflux and Digestive Complaints

5458583111957260643님께서 Jan 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking Biogest on December 18th and noticed improvement as soon as I started taking them. The belching after eating has been significantly reduced, swelling in my tummy has gone down and some of my hypersensitivity to smells has started to calm down. I have a way to go but Bio-Gest has been a godsend to me!

Best digestive helper

5484313341976354814님께서 Jan 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several different supplements to help my digestive system and this is by far the best of them all! No more bloating, pain or unpleasant feelings after eating. I take one with each meal.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It helps but contain silicon dioxide

HorseMan님께서 May 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helps for digestion but I prefer supplement without harmful ingredient - silicon dioxide. Will try another brand next time.

Helped reflux

Reviewer1023720님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My naturopath recommended these digestive enzymes for my chronic reflux. iHerb's prices were more reasonable than that of the ND's office. While it took a while to show results, I do believe the enzymes are helping. Since taking these, I have been able to add some grains back into my diet w/o the bloated/over-full feeling I would get before. Thorne Research produces quality supplements. Both my ND and my children's pediatricians recommend the company.

상품 1-10 중 전체 34 상품