KO

한국어 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 33 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

No more prescription meds for Acid-Reflux in over a year

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2665014님께서 Sep 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started with Bio-Gest in the fall of 2010 after an MD's solution to my extreme heartburn from Acid-Reflux was for me to take twice as much of his prescription and give up all coffee. As a commuter with 12 hour days, that was not my solution. A naturopath recommended Bio-Gest to me and it works. Rarely do I experience heartburn at all and it has never been like it was with the prescription. I've learned that Bio-Gest helps me digest food (and nutrients) whereas the prescription blocked digestion. I am SOLD on this supplement!

Good stuff!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

juliaheis님께서 Jun 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These enzymes are excellent. They really seem to help digestion, and I love the fact that they have no magnesium stearate in them. I also like the fact that they have betaine hydrochloride, plus pepsin, plus pancreatin, etc.

Love them

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

adechamplain님께서 Apr 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These were recommended by my nutritionist and actually I test my supplements with my chiro who does kinesiology and the previous brand I was taking didn't test well at all but this one tests really good for me. I take only one with each meal. I really trust Thorne products. I use them in various forms and am always delighted. They don't use toxic products in this capsuling methods etc unlike the majority of other brands.

Bio-gest

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2284924님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I trust Thorne products more than others because of the fillers other companies use. I have been using 1 cap of Bio-gest before meals for 2 weeks and I do not feel so yukky after a meal.

Works very well

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2836604님께서 Aug 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent. Really can't manage without this.

상품 1-5 중 전체 33 상품