KO

₩109,997

₩110,009

할인금액: ₩12 (0% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Best product!

5131977210082218462님께서 Jun 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After using this product,I have a "Reverse Reaction" and feel better than before. I am very satisfied with it.

Excellent professional product.

Reviewer1622053님께서 Oct 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

great quality. Great price. Overall a superior professional product with minimal determental fillers/binders!

Excellent product

Reviewer2462188님께서 Oct 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product smells very strong. I actually thought there was something wrong with it and considered returning it. But first I checked Thorne's website and found this: "Some customers have noted that the multiple vitamin-mineral formulas have a strong odor. This is particularly noticeable to patients who have been taking the multiples long-term. The change in odor is due to the fact that we have (over the past year) changed from selenium picolinate to selenomethionine. While we believe selenomethionine is a superior form of selenium, it does have a bit of a sulfur smell, which is normal and does not reflect a problem with the product." I appreciate that Thorne uses superior forms of nutrients and that they don't use unnecessary and harmful additives such as magnesium stearate. (Info on magnesium stearate: "Magnesium stearate is essentially a chalk-like substance, which prevents the supplements from sticking together and allows the machinery to run smoother and faster, which equates to cost savings during the manufacturing process. Magnesium stearate is not a source of magnesium and has no benefits, but may have a detrimental effect on your immune function as stearic acid has been linked to suppression of T cells. The filler also stimulates your gut to form a biofilm, which can prevent proper absorption of nutrients in your digestive tract." - Dr. Joseph Mercola)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

best supplement which can replace multi vitamins

Reviewer1058150님께서 Jan 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

but a bit expensive...

Used for several years

5104587166998418065님께서 Dec 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These tablets have been prescribed by my naturopath and it is great to be able to get them cheaper and more easily They contain many of the nutrients which I need in the form that I can use.. e.g. folate instead of folic.

很好的日常保健產品.

Reviewer1770167님께서 May 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

經由自然療法醫師的介紹服用已經好幾年了, 家裡也都一起在吃, 對身體的改善很明顯, 不論皮膚, 婦科問題, 過敏, 代謝等, 都有明顯的效果. 裡面也含有綜合維它命, 吃這個也省了吃維它命, 已是日常不可或缺的保健品.

Great price

Reviewer2028042님께서 Jul 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Finally, I could find this excellent product here with very great price and the cheap shipping fee. I am so glad that iHerb has carried this Detox.

A HEALTHY DETOX

5004055376293818532님께서 Dec 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommended by my naturopathic doctor and has aided me, along with a blood type diet (Dr. D'Adamo) & exercise in lowering my blood pressure 30 points and my cholesterol over 100 points.

Top notch specialized product

philla님께서 Dec 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually do not buy multi supplements, but I bought this for my stepfather (advanced stage IV metastacized prostate cancer) as a nutrient base, so he could lessen the negative effects of the radiation and chemo he is being treated with. Hard to say if it worked, since he chose to only take 3 - 4 capsules a day. However, I always trust and cherish the quality, integrity and ingenuity that Thorne provides to the supplements market.

Good Product!

5415187054762729988님께서 Oct 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

可以協助排除體內環境毒素好產品。