KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 6 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Excellent product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1438370님께서 Nov 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was referred to your site by a friend. We had just adopted a pup from a shelter. Then we find out he has colitis. Oh, it was awful for him, poor little pup. Vet gave me all this WD white chalk junk to give him, Vet said he will be on this forever. well, I purchased Gastriple from your company, after just one week, he's find, stool, is perfect, no pains. what a wonderful product for this kind of ailment. I thought my Vet was concerned, but never did he say anything about this product. But, he was willing to sell me His product WD for Gastrointestinal support, which had corn in it (not digestable) and it looked and smelled like chalk and it did not work). I am so disappointed in this vet that he said the pup would be on this "forever". at $2.00 a can. I tell everyone I know that has dogs about this product Gastriplex. So, if they ever get into any digestive problems with their pets, they know where to get it from IHERB.COM. I have a happy, compfortable puppy now. I thank my friend over and over for telling me about this product and your site.

not work for cats

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2164637님께서 Jan 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After reading the reviews, I decided to give it a try for my cat suffered diarrhea. However, the capsule is too big for my cat. I tried to open the capsule and split the powder into two, mixed with water and fed my cat. It has bitter taste that my cat hates it. Maybe it's good for larger dogs, but not small animals.

Hard To Tell

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1834046님께서 Jul 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My chi mix had either IBS or IBD for a few years, and was eating homemade. He regularly had loose or soft stools and would go up to 6x a day. There was no rhyme or reason as to what caused loose stools, and it got to the point where it seemed like everything bothered him. His moods would swing between his normal energetic self, and lethargy, and his appetite swung too. One day he would eat early and often, then next he might not eat until 10pm or he might skip eating all together. Pancreatitis was ruled out, leaving IBS/IBD. The vet ordered a food trial so I switched to a limited ingredient kibble (Natural Balance Duck & Garbonzo Beans), and she put him on Carafate and Prilosec for 2 weeks. I stopped the Carafate after 5 days so I could start giving Gastriplex. Here is the problem for small animals though: the dose is 1 pill per 15 lbs. My chi is 9.5 lbs, and from what I understand, too much of this can cause gastric upset. But even if I wanted to give a whole pill, he could never swallow this. So I opened each capsule and weighed out the contents which is .5g. I then measure out .32g as being the proper daily dose for my chi. I then divided that in thirds to give a portion with each of his 3 meals. Unfortunately though, this stuff is really bitter and it was extremely difficult getting him to eat it. He would not eat kibble if this was sprinkled on it. I mixed it with a drop of honey and he still would not eat it. I finally got sardines (thankfully a unique protein for him as he had never had it, but even still giving anything extra on a food trial is a no-no, however OMEGA 3s are supposed to help with inflammation so I figured what the heck...)and took about 2g sardine and mashed it in the Gastriplex. My chi readily takes it this way after each meal. What I observed is that changing to kibble made an immediate difference in his stool, like overnight, so I attribute that improvement to switching to a unique protein and carb. The Gastriplex might be helping his GI tract heal. He is getting better over the past few weeks since I started the Gastriplex but that's also when I switched to the food trial, so he could just be healing by his own natural processes. I feel better giving it to him than not though, because the ingredients are all supposed to really help. Maybe his GI *is* healing faster as a result of Gastriplex. Maybe even with the food trial and kibble he would not be doing as well as he is without it. His moods are better but he doesn't have the same energy he had when feeding homemade, and at the conclusion of the food trial I hope to transition him back to homemade. As for Gastriplex, as long as I have it I will continue giving it to him with a little sardine, daily, but when I run out I will let it go and see at that point how he does. I really can't say if it is making any difference or not at this point, but imho it is worth giving him every opportunity to get better.

Highly recommended

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2499854님께서 Sep 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our Goldendoodle had chronic diarrhea for 4 months which multiple vet visits could not solve. Did some research and decided to try Medibulk in combination with Gastriplex. Within 3 days we saw immediate improvement and within 7 days she was back to normal poops. Will keep her on both for a few more weeks and if she continues to show normal digestion, we will stop the Gastriplex and just keep her on medibulk to provide regular good fibre. We believe that the Gastriplex really helped get her digestive system back in order.

Great product

5541469948274859059님께서 Oct 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

product came perfect, exactly as described, great company!

상품 1-5 중 전체 6 상품