KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

adrenal support

5366899512419571632님께서 Apr 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking adrenal cortex for 90 days now.. I like the energy that I now have, and over all health benefits. I would recommend this product for anyone who has stress in your life.

Useful for adrenal fatigue

4782785560337140323님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

i am using these due to adrenal issues. this brand is recommended by STTM. They recommend Adrenal cortex ONLY not whole adrenal tissue.

Feeling a difference

Reviewer2548039님께서 Feb 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure if it's just a coincidence but I have not needed to take a day time nap since starting this product 2 weeks ago. I have been dx with stage 3 adrenal fatigue but I am quite sure they are healing. I can't tolerate a lot of supplements needed to heal the adrenals so opted for this 'whole food source' and I am very happy with it!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great price and seems to be good so far :)

5708047633897475183님께서 Jan 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this a couple of weeks ago along with a Jarrows vegan/adrenal supplement. Along with a methyl-B12 and folinic acid, I am already feeling positive results. I have Hashis and a couple of other health issues and I need to support my adrenal glands which, according to my functional doctor, are "stuffed"! :) But we both strongly believe this will help and I already feel like it is. Will definitely continue to use this and am about to order some more today!! PS this is a great price, SO much cheaper than another brand I had originally bought. I also like that this is bovine, not porcine.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Didn't feel any different

4822839202766433769님께서 Dec 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure if this done something for me or not didn't feel it

Thorne nail adrenal formulas

Reviewer2097871님께서 Dec 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. I can always rely on Thorne to deliver

Thorne Research, Adrenal Cortex, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviewer2485668님께서 Nov 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thorne Research, Adrenal Cortex, 60 Veggie Caps

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

More Effective compare to other brand

5371513790858680495님께서 Sep 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take less of this product to produce the same effect of other brand. Very effective and save my money.

Great for inflammation

5292330844061736207님께서 Aug 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will always keep a bottle of this just in case. It replaces corticosteroid in my medicine cabinet. What it did to me: - flatten my C-section keloid after several days taking it - cures eczema attack that usually flares during stressful situation Great natural alternative to steroid :) update: my 5 yo daughter has rather severe eczema on her buttocks, legs, elbow and face. This will flare up especially after eating sugary food. I gave her one capsule (opened and mixed to honey) and the eczema calmed down.

Adrenal Cortex

Rena61님께서 Jul 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our adrenals play such an important roll in our overall well being. Take care of them, and they will produce the function they were meant to do.

상품 1-10 중 전체 54 상품