KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

warning

5068618026788751761님께서 Apr 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took one pill twice and got dizzy, couldn't control my eye movement, so I stopped taking pills. And I found many articles about 5-htp and B6 that says it could be fatal to take two elements at once. article of 5-htp-and-dizziness This product contains 5-htp and B6 together, and I recommend you to think about it first.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Thorne Research, 5-Hydroxy-Tryptophan, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1588120님께서 Apr 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

After a month of use, this product has produced no unwanted side effects and seems to work better than previously used drugs which do.

wonderful

4831910338290835660님께서 Dec 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was able to completely get off Lexapro without the anxiety appearing. Very please with this product. Though, I wouldn't recommend removing any doctor precribed medication without talking to your doctor first.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

headache relief in a bottle

Reviewer2097871님께서 Aug 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been trialling as I get awful hormonal headaches. Since I've been using 5HTP they have seriously reduced in number and severity.

Better than Prozac

5183582229690605775님께서 May 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take one of these every day abd I find 50mg works better than 100mg. Also reduces your apetite so great to stave of snacking. Don't take it with protein though. It works better than prozac - no side effects

Heaven turned blue again

4735274894830341277님께서 Jan 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has helped me to overcome a mild depression due to loss of a relative. I have used the pills for more than a year now and already after a couple of months I could smile again and enjoy life. Now my life is back to normal, as it was before the depression, and life is actually much better - I feel strong having coped with the situation. And Thorne 5 HTP has helped me do so without having to use heavy medicin.

5HTP

HealthSavvy님께서 Sep 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

5HTP is good for so many things. I tried it for depression and sleep improvement. I can't say it worked for me, but I know many who it does work for.

Thorne 5HTP

Reviewer2886548님께서 Jan 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

recommended by my practitioner and good quality and very effective

Recommended by my Dr

Reviewer1700524님께서 Jan 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I chose this 5HTP because my naturopath recommended it and specifically this brand. I take it for a mild sleep aid. I have also found if I take one during the day it helps with anxiety but doesn't make me sleepy.

Of intermittent value

Reviewer1151504님께서 Dec 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A friend of mine swears by Thorne's 5HTP. I found it to be of intermittent value. After initial, excellent and rapid results I can't really tell the difference. After a week, the effect seemed considerably diminished. Perhaps the body adapts quickly and the brain just adjusts accordingly. Was taking 1 first thing (before eating) & 1 last thing at night. No side-effects that I could identify.

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품